PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Dragons [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What the heck! Why because they beat the dogs... if the dogs had better players they could of scored many tries. Dragons are crap the dogs are just crapper, we are not those men
Ricardo is saying this because Illawarra has a hoodoo over us, just as we have one over Cronulla and the Worriers.
Check the history and you'll see why those of us with long memories are always pessimistic when playing the red-and-whites.

Ricardo is saying this because Illawarra has a hoodoo over us, just as we have one over Cronulla and the Worriers.
Check the history and you'll see why those of us with long memories are always pessimistic when playing the red-and-whites.

My girl's father is a Steelers fan who still can't get over the fact we stole the Stewart brothers. Gives it to me every time we play. I have to turn the phone off for the weekend of their games it's unbearable. Only time it gets ok is when we win and even then it's because we financed the ref .... i have farken PTSD.

My girl's father is a Steelers fan who still can't get over the fact we stole the Stewart brothers. Gives it to me every time we play. I have to turn the phone off for the weekend of their games it's unbearable. Only time it gets ok is when we win and even then it's because we financed the ref .... i have farken PTSD.
We didn't steal the Stewart brothers, the dumb idiots only wanted Brett, and Brett wouldn't sign with them unless Glen did also, we gladly and fortunately , accommodated both.

Anyone have any idea about the community jersey to be worn?
IMG_20190612_151910.jpg

We will proudly feature the logos of both @MelanomaAus and @BowelCancerAust on the sleeves of our @URM_Group Community Round jersey at Lottoland this Sunday.
- https://t.co/57Q8r7affs
#ManlyForever https://t.co/xRLcmPCBUC

I see the dragons as being really tough to beat this week. Yet I also think MAN is due to put a performance together which just blows the other team off the park. To close to call which team gets up, but I don't see this one being close. I think the team that get the two points, will do it by some margin.

Dragons are going to be a rabble by the time Manly is finished with them on Sunday. I can see us 'clicking' for the first time all season. The opposition will turn up full of confidence but they will be pretty depressed* on the way home.
Manly by 18+

* for TC, I just mean they will be sad and experiencing feelings of hopelessness about their prospects this year, not necessarily that they will suffer clinical depression

Big game going into a 3 week period with only 1 game so it's vital to not drop another home game. Fortress Brookvale must be defended. Time to shine Sea Eagles. Top 8 is in our hands over the next month. This will be a tough match up. The Goons are back to near full strength like us. Our forwards must pave the way and the kicking game needs to be on point to pressure them. Their defense will crumble if we can maintain field position and possession. Limit the errors and penalties then we should get the 2 points.

I know this but still always think we will win ;) the soward Bennett days still linger in my memory... bloody soward always taking the 2 and his goal kicking ritual fmd i hated that. Though it did give us more time to hurl abuse from the hill

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6