PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Dragons [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dragons looked good against a sh*t team - We looked bad against a sh*t team.
Hopefully the Dragons are overconfident (and tired) and Des gives our boys a good kick into gear this week. No excuses not to give 100% this week.

I hope he is missing but if there was ever a text book hard legal hit on a half that was it. Timed to perfection but probably partly due to getting the kick away later than he should have.

Sims is the type of player i would love to have in our side

Nrl.com

Brett Kimmorley says
The Trbojevic boys are back together, Cherry-Evans is there, and Des Hasler has Manly flying. But Corey Norman adds enormous attack for the Dragons. They'd lost five in a row then all of a sudden the return of Norman was a huge boom for them. I think they can cause an upset on the back of a Corey Norman masterclass in this one. Dragons by 8.:rofl:

Nrl.com

Brett Kimmorley says
The Trbojevic boys are back together, Cherry-Evans is there, and Des Hasler has Manly flying. But Corey Norman adds enormous attack for the Dragons. They'd lost five in a row then all of a sudden the return of Norman was a huge boom for them. I think they can cause an upset on the back of a Corey Norman masterclass in this one. Dragons by 8.:rofl:

He just keeps throwing intercepts .....

Nrl.com

Brett Kimmorley says

The shame of it is when Manly put up a preview of the game on their site. It's just the one from nrl.com.

I'd prefer W. Cousins to do one so we don't have to read noddy bleating manly lose every pre game.

I hope he is missing but if there was ever a text book hard legal hit on a half that was it. Timed to perfection but probably partly due to getting the kick away later than he should have.

Sims is the type of player i would love to have in our side
100% agree - an enforcer in our pack would really inspire and motivate the big boys. It's one of the missing pieces to a premiership puzzle imo.

does anyone know about the community jersey for the game against the Dragons?

This was in the game day information

Game Jersey
As part of our URM Community Round, the Manly NRL team will wear a special community jersey featuring Melanoma Institute Australia and Bowel Cancer Australia on the sleeves.

These were the team lists for the Gong rip off game. Hunt & Norman were both there.

https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/...rge-illawarra-vs-manly-warringah/summary.html

Fullback 1. Matthew Dufty 1. Brendan Elliot
Wing 2. Jordan Pereira 2. Jorge Taufua
Centre 3. Euan Aitken 3. Mosese Suli
Centre 4. Tim Lafai 4. Brad Parker
Wing 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 5. Reuben Garrick

Five-Eighth 6. Corey Norman 6. Kane Elgey
Halfback 7. Ben Hunt 7. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

Front Row 8. James Graham (c) 17. Toafofoa Sipley
Hooker 9. Cameron McInnes 9. Apisai Koroisau
Front Row 10. Paul Vaughan 10. Martin Taupau
Second Row 11. Tyson Frizell 11. Joel Thompson
Second Row 12. Tariq Sims 12. Curtis Sironen
Lock 13. Blake Lawrie 13. Jake Trbojevic

Bench 14. Jeremy Latimore 14. Manase Fainu
Bench 15. Zac Lomax 15. Jack Gosiewski
Bench 16. Jacob Host 16. Corey Waddell
Bench 17. Luciano Leilua 20. Morgan Boyle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts