PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Dragons [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Cade Cust
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Jack Gosiewski
16. Morgan Boyle
17. Taniela Paseka

I like our side, but can't help thinking we are one bench prop short of a killer side

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Cade Cust
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Jack Gosiewski
16. Morgan Boyle
17. Taniela Paseka

I like our side, but can't help thinking we are one bench prop short of a killer side
Agreed. We don't get enough impact from Paseka and Lanced. A rep quality bench prop would ice the cake but sadly we don't have the coin for that luxury so we have to make do with Blacktown boys.

NZ win means now there's SIX teams on 12 points just behind Manly on 14.

Whoever wins between Wests and Cows will go to 14. Dragoons can go to 14 as well.

Manly have to beat Dragoons to keep ahead of these other teams. The 2 points Manly get from a win will leave Dragoons 4 points behind us. Lose & we're all on 14. Heck.

Phew, that took my breath away.

Agreed. We don't get enough impact from Paseka and Lanced. A rep quality bench prop would ice the cake but sadly we don't have the coin for that luxury so we have to make do with Blacktown boys.
Pasekas the next big thing, hell come good in a big way. Boyle on the other hand

What is wrong with you people ... have a look at Turbo's arms legs and chest ...... WTF ...

image00007.jpeg

Surely thiere is somebody else out there that thinks Tom's physical condition is a worry .....

What is wrong with you people ... have a look at Turbo's arms legs and chest ...... WTF ...

image00007.jpeg

Surely thiere is somebody else out there that thinks Tom's physical condition is a worry .....
The surface at Brookie looks pretty good though behind Turbo skinny legs - check it out

Hair-raising.
Has there ever been a RL player with more hair than Jorge?
Kapow and Matai must come close, but when Jorge lets his locks flow they are worthy of a shampoo commercial.

Pasekas the next big thing, hell come good in a big way. Boyle on the other hand
It is a great team. Boyle just needs to stand up. At the same time we know he started the year way under done, returning from injury. There is upside just about every where in this team, year on year.

It is a great team. Boyle just needs to stand up. At the same time we know he started the year way under done, returning from injury. There is upside just about every where in this team, year on year.
Scary to think when we click as a team we are going to be one good side.
Funny feeling think us by 8 tomorrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8