PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally Des is making some positive selections (of course my point of view, perhaps not others), though I feel its been forced on him through injuries. Certainly good Cust is back and Funa in the side. Especially pleased to see Hopoate's name listed even if only as a reserve. Still no Schuster, but I guess FINALLY Des is getting a bit of bite in that backline. They just might have a chance now against the Warriors.
All he’s done is replace the injured players with the expected personnel. Bench is awful. Only way there is anything remotely unexpected is if Hoppa plays.

Would rather Hoppa not play this game considering there is a forecast for plenty of rain on Friday.

Don't really want him to make his debut after coming back from an ACL injury on a boggy Brookie surface.
He’s zero chance I reckon. Especially with the wet weather and injury history.

Despite the shafting in store, my son is desperate to go. If anyone knows of a spare grandstand ticket, I am happy to buy.

WOW not 1 player held to accountability and dropped after the poorest performance in years. Great work Des, none of them will be concerned about losing their spots so we'll just keep getting dished up the same shet week after week.
Hopefully they use the full 21 to determine the 17, hope and only hope is Albert starts along with Tent and Guacamole.

Gee I hope Des hasn't dropped Schuster and Burbo from their ballboy positions.
They were outstanding on the sidelines fielding balls during the Panthers match. And at half-time they kept we patrons on the Hill amused by playing games of "I can kick it closer to the line than you can".
Talent like that must be retained.

The common theme is they tend to drop their guard when playing lesser teams. I hope they're switched on game time and up for it.

What happened to the semi insiders we used to get posting info? Nothing now from anyone about what might be going on behind closed doors. I miss them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4