PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really? I thought that whole segment was odd. In his interview I thought he was quick to provide the info on being offered the gig then turning it down, then referenced the family issue as reason (father in law chemo), then said he was staying for next year as assistant at NZ, then said he was a candidate for cowboys gig. And on top of that basically called out his teams entire deficiencies and what they need to replace moving forward (basically said they have no real “footy player”, no leaders). Then Kent and Ikin proceed to liken his decision to that of Bellamy turning down the Tigers to take the storm gig a year later. WTF Todd Payten??? Has he ever been considered a legit first grade coach?? I mean he’s been the assistant at one of the worst clubs yet somehow he’s now being talked about as the new cowboys head coach. Honestly this season has gone mad.
Well maybe it was just his beard that impressed me, not so much what he said. And you're quite right, it was all odd. Nevertheless I reckon he'll get an NRL job within 12 months, possibly even the Cows job.

View attachment 15027

Didn't know where to post this but yet ANOTHER game the eels should have lost yet won by another WRONG CALL! funny how these wrong calls never go against them..... when was the last time you read eels robbed? Storm robbed? Roosters robbed? Im glad people are starting to see the rort. 6 years late but still now the cheating is getting exposed weekly! Do something Emperor Vlandys

FMD....... Annersley is going to apologise Parramatta all the way into the GF.

#rort

Well looks like it will be pouring in our game hope we come prepared to play wet weather footy !!!

so far this season we have lost to dragons and sharks in the rain and tbh I believe warriors right now are way better than what those teams were when we faced them !!

hope des has a master plan because our wet weather footy has been terrible
The good thing about the warriors is they are extremely inconsistent. They are as much chance of upsetting us as they are having a shocker and us putting 50 on them. We also always seem to beat them. In saying that we always beat the sharks as well and we know how that turned out.

Blake green has just signed with knights for the rest of the season !!!! So he won’t play this week for the warriors
Probably explains his game from last Friday... Warriors won despite him rather than because of him... normally a fan but he was definitely off last week...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6