PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's natural to steel yourself when you are facing a grave challenge, and to relax a little when facing a relatively simple task. Then trip over because you were looking ahead, not at the bloody uneven ground in front of you. Happened to me recently!

Well not long now until the game and we’ll see if Team A or Team B turns up.

Given it’s only the Warriors and we are red hot favourites I’m expecting team B.

Inside information: don't tell any reporters but I JUST SAW HALF THE WARRIORS TEAM AT MANLY BEACH HUGGING LOCALS AND GENERALLY NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING!!! Todd Payton came along and told them to "Oi you idiots back in the bus before anyone sees!"

The Mole, Buzz and Weirdler will be all over this

Don't tell them or the poor Warriors will be without RTS, TofuHarris, Nikorima, Hetherington, Katoa and that centre who used to play for us and ripped it up last week but we couldn't find a spot for because we had to sign Nathan Green or something.

Blair I can confirm was definately not with them and would have been in iso in adherence to the rules.

Sirro and Thommo out - :oops:

Sea Eagles: Curtis Sironen (knee) and Joel Thompson were ruled out on Thursday and Manly were given an exemption by the NRL to add Toafofoa Sipley to their squad.

Haumole Olakau'atu and Corey Waddell have been elevated to the starting second row. Morgan Boyle moves in from the reserves to the interchange.

Sea Eagles: Curtis Sironen (knee) and Joel Thompson were ruled out on Thursday and Manly were given an exemption by the NRL to add Toafofoa Sipley to their squad.

Haumole Olakau'atu and Corey Waddell have been elevated to the starting second row. Morgan Boyle moves in from the reserves to the interchange.
What superb news , cannot take a ****ing trick in 2020

Not good for Siro and Thompson.

Very happy for Guacamole to be in the 13, been around the squad all season and now gets a chance to start in the backrow finally..

Pretty clear why sipley hasnt been next cab off the rank. I hope that clears that up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4