PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty clear why sipley hasnt been next cab off the rank. I hope that clears that up
Sipley is in the 30 man squad and has always been available for selection. The exemption is just for this week because he wasn't named in the original 21 man match squad on Tuesday so we need permission to bring someone in from outside the match squad.

Sironen and Thompson are big outs !! Going to be a very wet and scrappy game which will be won in the fowards !!

With both out I don’t see where our points will be coming from now :(

Our defence on the edges will also be tested

Sironen and Thompson are big outs !! Going to be a very wet and scrappy game which will be won in the fowards !!

With both out I don’t see where our points will be coming from now :(

Our defence on the edges will also be tested
Guacamole is an upgrade on the form Thompson has been in this season.

From memory the back end of last season Suli played his best footy with Siro out, a big chance for him to step up again on the right edge.

Got to keep RTS quiet along with Tohu Harris.

Inside information: don't tell any reporters but I JUST SAW HALF THE WARRIORS TEAM AT MANLY BEACH HUGGING LOCALS AND GENERALLY NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING!!! Todd Payton came along and told them to "Oi you idiots back in the bus before anyone sees!"

funny you should say that, a mate was at the Terrigal Bowlo last night and saw a lot of the Central Coast Warriors mixing with the locals.

I'm happy they are both out. Thommo hasn't offered much this year and Siro has gone backwards... well sideways under chez all year. Some fresh blood will do us good. I also like Boyle back in there. I think the bench looks stronger with him there and I'm excited to see Ola finally get another go
Siro has gone backwards??? He’s only been one of our better players this year so can’t see how he’s gone backwards lolololol.

we'd struggle to have 19 fit guys at the moment wouldn't we ? So Hoppa might be a case of last man standing

Fainu, Walker, Siro, Thommo, Tommy, Scorpio, Jetski all out.

Excited to see Haumole get a start and I've a sneaky suspicion Hoppa will get a run
I hope his leg isn't still held together with tape, hopefully the long break from playing has him fully healed. This guy is potentially a real weapon, based on some of his under 20's showings. Size, offload, footwork.
Fingers crossed!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4