PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Tigers [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking at the backline there is obvious question marks, but maybe Des has worked his magic with their defensive patterns and attacking structure and bring out something in them that Barrett was unable to. We’ll see on Saturday! I certainly think we can roll them in the forwards, I’m excited to see Elgey partner DCE and very happy to see Api back.

Waddell. “ indefinite “. Another one down. Never like that word indefinite. Usually means months and ribs can be nightmares.
Dissapointing was keen to have a look at this kid.
JetSki would want to improve. Hasn’t shown much. All comes down to Kelepu being fit otherwise bench is very weak.

If they can contain Marshall’s long passing game a decent chance of winning. Refs will be 18th man for Tigers

Waddell. “ indefinite “. Another one down. Never like that word indefinite. Usually means months
Dissapointing was keen to have a look at this kid.
JetSki would want to improve. Hasn’t shown much. All comes down to Kelepu being fit otherwise bench is weak.

If they can contain Marshall’s long passing game a decent chance of winning. Refs will be 18th man for Tigers

Haha, yes - indefinite. This information is for any Hawthorn fans out there. There is a player named Grant Birchall and he has been listed as 'indefinite' for two years!!!

Surprised no-one else seems to be going ape **** like me over this team announced?

Hahaha.

Maybe I'm wrong here.

What else was expected mate? Waddell, Turbo, Paseka and Walker all unavailable. Where were the smokies going to come from in the line up? Funa is really the only possibility that could have come in. As I’ve said, expectations are low, so hopefully that will lead to some pleasant surprises come Saturday.

Looking at facts, not potential, I can't remember fielding a worse backline since early 2000s
Garrick,parker,elliot, Elgey all park footballers last year, tafua 4 years past his best and Suli is fat and lazy

Hope some of the kids come good, but that's a horrible backline.. Can't see any but dce getting a start at any other club

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4