PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Souths [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Maybe the canucks can take a break from yet another early golfing holiday and turn up in support!

*sigh* 4 damn years of no playoffs.
Maybe that's a good thing:
a8-0119-riot-jpg.jpg

Incontrovertible proof that Alex Johnston is a wanker...

"South Sydney’s Alex Johnston will have revenge on his mind when takes on Manly opposite Tom Trbojevic on Saturday afternoon — over a dodgy pass thrown six years ago on the Central Coast.

While it hardly seems worthy of a page in the Rabbitohs’ Book of Feuds, it’s motivation enough for Johnston to mark down the date in the calendar whenever the two fullbacks go head to head.

“There was one time I was playing him up at Gosford and they made a break and someone passed to him. It was a forward pass by about two metres but he kept running along,” Johnston said.

“I tried to catch him and he got there in the end. They awarded the try and I said to him ‘what’s going on here, that was a forward pass’. And he just laughed at me … he knew it was a forward pass.”

Souths won that match too. That was the infamous "there's got to be an investigation" match.

Maybe that's a good thing:
a8-0119-riot-jpg.jpg

At least that's when we lost! I think Philly riot when they win!

And (as you prob know) the next day 1000's turned up to clean up the mess and write messages of apologies on boarded up windows.

The moronic few, eh!

Could be worse..I could follow the oilers!!! lolololol... anywho....

Actually I'm almost in Alberta as I type. (Pano)

It is understood Greg Inglis has been ruled out of South Sydney’s clash with Manly.
Read more: https://t.co/F7ysVi8ODx https://t.co/Ez1Z4xRCsg
Late Mail: Greg Inglis did not train with the rest of the Rabbitohs NRL squad at Redfern on Friday, and he is not expected to play. Jacob Gagan spent the majority of Wednesday’s session training at left centre for the Bunnies. Inglis was named last week but was replaced by Corey Allan from the extended bench, as Inglis rests a shoulder problem. This week, Allen replaces injured winger Braidon Burns with Gagan named in the reserves as cover for Inglis. NRL.com has reported coach Wayne Bennett will not allow his skipper to take the field unless it is without the aid of painkillers. Cody Walker (shoulder) and Adam Reynolds (ankle) are also under an injury cloud. Walker was seen wearing a non-contact bib at training on Wednesday.

Late Mail: GI ruled out
Author
NRL.com
Timestamp
Fri 5 Apr 2019, 12:14 PM
Greg Inglis has been ruled out of Saturday's clash with the Sea Eagles.

Inglis missed training on Wednesday due to illness and is still battling an ongoing shoulder complaint which kept him out of last week's win over the Titans.

Inglis will be hoping to return for the Rabbitohs' round five clash with the Warriors at Sunshine Coast Stadium. Jacob Gagan has been promoted to the starting lineup to cover for Inglis.

I’m back what did I miss ??

Yes I did see that we’d won in Christchurch ( they do a mini daily newspaper on the ship and this has news headlines and sports results).

So having not seen the game are we playing well enough to give the Bunnies a run for their money??

PS: and yes I caught a fish, in fact a few and my wife loved the Spa on the same day!!

Last edited:
Souths won that match too. That was the infamous "there's got to be an investigation" match.
I am not 100% sure but I think that may have also been the "crocodile roll" tackle game. Choc had recently recovered from a knee injury and was back playing when this occurred -

I’m back what did I miss ??

Yes I did see that we’d won in Christchurch ( they do a mini daily newspaper on the ship and his has news headlines and sports results).

So having not seen the game are we playing well enough to give the Bunnies a run for their money??

PS: and yes I caught a fish, in fact a few and my wife loved the Spa on the same day!!

Welcome nOOb!

Enjoy the site and don't be scared to post.

:)

Late Mail: Greg Inglis did not train with the rest of the Rabbitohs NRL squad at Redfern on Friday, and he is not expected to play. Jacob Gagan spent the majority of Wednesday’s session training at left centre for the Bunnies. Inglis was named last week but was replaced by Corey Allan from the extended bench, as Inglis rests a shoulder problem. This week, Allen replaces injured winger Braidon Burns with Gagan named in the reserves as cover for Inglis. NRL.com has reported coach Wayne Bennett will not allow his skipper to take the field unless it is without the aid of painkillers. Cody Walker (shoulder) and Adam Reynolds (ankle) are also under an injury cloud. Walker was seen wearing a non-contact bib at training on Wednesday.
Good ol NRL.com. Braidon Burns has played left centre so far. He has been impressive. Would look good in a Manly jumper.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12