PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 8, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Team list is in:

1. Brendon Elliot
2. Abbas Miski
3. Moses Suli
4. Brad Parker
5. Reuben Garrick
6. Lachlan Croker
7. Kane Elgey
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thomson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic
14. Manase Fainu
15. Jack Gosiewski
16. Corey Waddell
17. Toafofoa Sipley

Worst 1-7 in living memory on paper. Will be interesting

Just saw a video of napa and Foran training today !! They look ready to go running and moving freely !!

The journo that posted that video mentioned that Napa seemed to be moving gingerly at different stages and is less likely to play. Foran was yet to complete any sort of contact work - Interesting to see if they play. Obviously a boost for them if they do!

Kimmorley just has a gripe against Manly because he was a failure whilst with us at the Northern Eagles. No doubt blames us for his poor form that lost him his test cap and then with the demise of Northern Eagles missed out on the final year of his contract. He's a Newcastle man with a love of the Storm and I suspect an underlying love of the Bears

Kimmorley just has a gripe against Manly because he was a failure whilst with us at the Northern Eagles. No doubt blames us for his poor form that lost him his test cap and then with the demise of Northern Eagles missed out on the final year of his contract. He's a Newcastle man with a love of the Storm and I suspect an underlying love of the Bears
Noddy came to us on big money and he did not deliver and the rest is history

Garrick marking Okenbor might get ugly. His defence has been ordinary at times and Okenbor is a big unit (doesn't have a lot of game sense though). That is also Rhyse Martins side of the field and he is a good ball player so Suli and Garrick will see some action I reckon. Maybe they spot up Miski on Okenbor

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10