PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 8, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Daly Cherry-Evans is about to undergo surgery on his syndesmosis injury, still hopeful of the initial six-week recovery time frame. Expecting Jorge Taufua and Api Koroisau to both be named for Manly after positive scan results on calf strains at the weekend @NRLcom
What does the surgery involve? Anyone know?

What does the surgery involve? Anyone know?
Just looked it up
In the case of syndesmosis surgery, your surgeon may recommend removing the screws that go from the fibula to the tibia. Because there is normally motion between these two bones, the screws may cause pain or limit motion. The hardware is not removed until after the syndesmosis is healed.

Dogs also have a few out lets not forget that, no Napa or Foran and their fills is such as Meaney and Cogger have only 35 NRL games experience combined where as Elgey and Elliot have a combine total of 98 NRL games so we have experienced cover

Dogs also have a few out lets not forget that, no Napa or Foran and their fills is such as Meaney and Cogger have only 35 NRL games experience combined where as Elgey and Elliot have a combine total of 98 NRL games so we have experienced cover

All things being equal ...

The team that has demonstrated the most resilience and grit this season will win

Every fcker should know which team out of the two this is

index.png

Just looked it up
In the case of syndesmosis surgery, your surgeon may recommend removing the screws that go from the fibula to the tibia. Because there is normally motion between these two bones, the screws may cause pain or limit motion. The hardware is not removed until after the syndesmosis is healed.
What's about Sidsmosis??

I think I read today that the Dogs are expecting Napa back in.

I thought you'd be all over that bozo
Dce nickname on ST is sid

Team list is in:

1. Brendon Elliot
2. Abbas Miski
3. Moses Suli
4. Brad Parker
5. Reuben Garrick
6. Lachlan Croker
7. Kane Elgey
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Apisai Koroisau