PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Cowboys v Manly [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I notice Suli is playing. Do we have concerns he will finish the game? He looked in some pretty extreme pain at the end of the Eels match.

People predicting 20+ point win here are really kidding and scare me. We aren't that sort of team. We play arm wrestles no matter who. The Cows will be pumped and it's just the sort if game we always fuk up. If our forwards play up tempo with offloads we win but I fear they'll try to take easy options, play extravagant and screw it up. I'll say Manly by 6 but with no confidence.
Remember the Broncos game. Expected to win that too in a canter. Plenty of short cuts that day and we were down 20 nil at HT against a team that had had 50 put on them in consecutive weeks - and they travelled dwon to CC. To win we have to be switched on and professional for 80 mins.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Henry Perenara
Referee

Jon Stone
Touch Judge

Gavin Badger
Touch Judge

Bryan Norrie
Video Referee

Jared Maxwell
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, as stated by other Silvertails posters, Hairy Pair of Arsehloes and Horse Head are listed among the Match Officials list. We are screwed.
So will AFB get on the blower before game time and give Horsehead some pointers?

@Mark from Brisbane thats good. That’s good ...... in those footy tips you keep picking the opposition and we will be back in the eight in no time ...... just sayin!!!
[/QUOTE]
My footy tipping is **** anyway but it’s funny , I tip against them they win , I go Bush they win .

Maybe I should do my tips to round 20, pick against Manly and just go Bush!!

Top 4 guaranteed right there

Im with you but i still think we will get them.. im expecting JT to have a massive game its upto our boys to limit him aa much as they can. They're back line is pretty **** and they have a new kid playing 6. I havent seen him play nrl anyways. Im tipping manly by 6. Afb will be a massive inclusion he will be raring to go

Their.....@:p

But then again you want to Bring back the.... Biff. And I'm an old front rower who thinks a good old knuckle sandwich or two would sort out some of today's players so all is forgiven lol

I notice Suli is playing. Do we have concerns he will finish the game? He looked in some pretty extreme pain at the end of the Eels match.

Probably the reason Jetski is on the bench again.

Their.....@:p

But then again you want to Bring back the.... Biff. And I'm an old front rower who thinks a good old knuckle sandwich or two would sort out some of today's players so all is forgiven lol

Probably the reason Jetski is on the bench again.
Funny thing is i used google voice typing hahaha. Yes alot of these players need a good knuckle sandwich ie Latrine cody walker Moses gutto sivo

Shlt, you must be really old then.

Hey when they speak of twin tub washing machines, I recall my mum having two concrete tubs of water and a hand wrung wringer in between. Pens at school had ink wells and the latest music recording came on a 78 rpm shellac records played on wind up record payers. Computers filled a room and were something Flash Gordon used. And being gay just meant you were having a good time

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8