PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Chooks v Manly [Round 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Snake was on the money. The centres, Crocker, and Gosie all as he suggested.

Walker at fullback - what a joke - hasn't played a decent game at centre or 5/8 in years - but he's now considered good enough to measure up to Tedesco
Boyle on the bench - despite not being able to scare a boy scout in years
Schuster not even in the 17 - the best prospect in many years might as well join another club now
Keppie and Sipley also not in the 17 - wtf

FM I'm done...

Why don't we just ask to be placed 15th now? Or is it the spoon letting Saints off the hook?

Schuster left out of the 17.
The side named will not necessarily be the one that plays but no Schuster either way.
Thank you Snake for your insights and as always you were on the money. I didn't like this insight by the way lol but I knew you would be close and you were spot on. Appreciate you sharing your views when you can/do.

We are in MASSIVE trouble. Lets break this down:

Dylan Walker, World class centre, and back-up 5/8 playing fullback for the first time
Lachlan Croker, under sized half back, and last years utility playing starting Hooker
Haumole Olakau'atu, can't even make the side, but Gosi can start
Morgan Boyle beats out Keppie, Sipley and others
Tevita Funa, all round toiler gets the nod over Cade Cust (who played 14 in the ASG)
Taniela Paseka pushed back to the bench

Is Des hanging out with Fainu and Suli on those pipes?

Relatively predictable team really. Would of gone keppie for Boyle and Schu for Funa but that’s about it. Bring on Sat arvo!!

I dont get having Funa there ,Schuster can cover anything Funa can and most likely make a good fist of 9 or 13 if he has to which Funa certainly can't.I get the Walker idea but for me I want all my best players on the park as close to their correct positions as possible ,and therefore Schu has to be in the 17

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8