PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Chooks v Manly [Round 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Player managers with young players on their books don’t rate Des as a preferred option to play under for their younger players.

No surprise if Schuster is left out, but it is a concern.

If all pans out and Josh isn’t in the 17, with preference going to Croker/Cust as a utility, then when does he actually get a run aside from injuries.

F**k me seriously. We are desperate for an X factor type player that can do something unexpected and without Tom we leave him out. Shaking my head already if he doesn't make the 17.
Yeah & when we lose Des will talk $hit in the after match press conference as usual. So disappointing if true.....another season of crap then I hope he gets the sack. I’m over Des & his rubbish selections. I can accept One of either Croker or Cust but both is a joke!

Player managers with young players on their books don’t rate Des as a preferred option to play under for their younger players.

No surprise if Schuster is left out, but it is a concern.
Disappointing when a player who has more talent than both Croker & Cust put together can’t get a run.

So we are going to carry the likes of Boyle Cust and Croker whilst a genuine superstar in the making cant even make the bench.
yes KaZa - Boyle Schuster - Boyle Schuster - I know they play different positions but my goodness Boyle is the biggest plodder we have! arghhhhhh

Both Fainu and Ben Trbojevic named in Flegg, so won’t be on the extended.
We don't have much luck with fullbacks, do we?
The poor bloke Flynn picked at No. 1 has a corked ankle even before he sets foot on to the field.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8