Positives from today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok first a confession..i havent read any posts here cause there are no genuine positives out of today except this one. In the press conference TB finally didnt say 'Cant fault the effort'. The end

He ran more than twice the amount of any other player, Manly or Souffs, with the exception of Sam Burgess who got 160.

The closest a Manly player got to him was Uate with 154.

Not counting the hooker, our starting pack ran for 368 metres.

The biggest positive I saw is the team we have are totally capable of winning games convincingly as evidenced by the early going. Our losses are clearly down to coaching/ selections at this point. Put where we are in perspective for me after being unsure last season.

Well, we know that having conversations with the referees boss during the week doesn't help us with the penalty count on the weekend.

It's a positive to know that, I guess!

Go Manly!

Another positive was the weather. What a cracking afternoon sitting in the beautiful sunshine on the hill - the Old Girl looked lovely bathed in the warm glow of the late summer sun. Hard to get angry when God's country turns on a day like that.

My media insider has TB gone by round 4 if current losses continue.could be just a red herring but where there's smoke
Well we'll be 0-4 then so just at what point do they want to wait for the season to be totally trashed before they dump him and sign Cleary as an interim coach. Just bite the bullet you idiots. It's obvious this guy has no fkn idea.

Cleary couldn't deliver with Penriff and now Manly has half their squad :confused:

Get Mal Reilly, he could put the backbone into our pack :nod:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4