Positives from today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here's another positive. How sht must Parra's attack be to only score 3 tries with all that possession last week.

even with a full team and fully fit, this side under TB will not make the the top 8. they lack passion & hunger to win, they are playing as individuals.
when the team spirit and zest to win at any cost is in their psychs , they can win with any combination of players. just look back at the DES dayz.

Completely agree @Dan

But on a side note. Can someone tell me why Tafua was playing fullback when he dropped that critical ball.

Thought we were getting back on top then changed the momentum.

If play ANYONE else except him. Bloody Nate Myles.

Well, heres my last post before my 6 week hiatus which starts midnight

There are NO positives from today:

I was at the game and had a really good look at this trainwreck:

(1) The defence was absolutely **** and leaky all over the place. I have never ever seen anything this. Through the middle, out wide, everywhere.
(2) The attack is disjointed and have no flair whatsoever. Without Tom T today there is nothing. Very very weak impact with the forwards. Easily marked.
(3) Nate is crap, Api is crap, Green is crap, Dylan crap, Sironen crap, Winterstein did he play?, Taufua crap. That's half the team...crap.
(4) Barrett is a joke. Please fire him now. I couldn't imagine this were possible but from what I saw today this team is worse than 2016, and these horrible performances are not because of injury, bad day, or bad luck. Those last 3 tries let in illustrate how pathetic this team is. This team could start this year 0-8 I'm not kidding, or worse. Out of all the teams in the NRL who are they capable of beating, even at home?. No-one that is the answer, and I can't see these useless plodders getting any better.
(5) No structure in the team, poor body language, dropped heads after tries. SLOW play the balls from EVERYONE. These attributes come from COACH. He has had an entire off season to work with these monkeys and they look like that?. Pathetic.

There are no answers to this in my opinion. This team was virtually full strength, and even with Taupau and AFB back this team is still the worst team in the NRL right now. The only thing that can be done is to sack Barrett now. Bring in someone, anyone in the interim and then get Des on the books for next year and mass changes.

....and pray we avoid the wooden spoon in 2017.

See you in six weeks,

NYEagle

Well, heres my last post before my 6 week hiatus which starts midnight

There are NO positives from today:

I was at the game and had a really good look at this trainwreck:

(1) The defence was absolutely **** and leaky all over the place. I have never ever seen anything this. Through the middle, out wide, everywhere.
(2) The attack is disjointed and have no flair whatsoever. Without Tom T today there is nothing. Very very weak impact with the forwards. Easily marked.
(3) Nate is crap, Api is crap, Green is crap, Dylan crap, Sironen crap, Winterstein did he play?, Taufua crap. That's half the team...crap.
(4) Barrett is a joke. Please fire him now. I couldn't imagine this were possible but from what I saw today this team is worse than 2016, and these horrible performances are not because of injury, bad day, or bad luck. Those last 3 tries let in illustrate how pathetic this team is. This team could start this year 0-8 I'm not kidding, or worse. Out of all the teams in the NRL who are they capable of beating, even at home?. No-one that is the answer, and I can't see these useless plodders getting any better.
(5) No structure in the team, poor body language, dropped heads after tries. SLOW play the balls from EVERYONE. These attributes come from COACH. He has had an entire off season to work with these monkeys and they look like that?. Pathetic.

There are no answers to this in my opinion. This team was virtually full strength, and even with Taupau and AFB back this team is still the worst team in the NRL right now. The only thing that can be done is to sack Barrett now. Bring in someone, anyone in the interim and then get Des on the books for next year and mass changes.

....and pray we avoid the wooden spoon in 2017.

See you in six weeks,

NYEagle
Why the hiatus NYEagle ?
Hope it's not a hiatus hernia?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4