Poll: Next Manly Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Next Manly Coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has to be Hasler imo. Can rebuild a side, one of the best innovative coaches there is, with one of the best coaching records going around. Can get a team to a gf and knows how to win. Is a great defence coach as well, even when dogs were not winning during his final 2 years, they never got flogged, still had good defence just couldn't score (we wont have that priblem with our squad) Has a good working relationship with the Penns plus he is Manly! !

Wait, surely no one ****ing wants Henry. Are those who mention him just saying cause they think it will be him??

Neil Henry is the most nothing coach i've ever seen, that's not an upgrade to Baz and I reckon gorman and co will see this and not get anywhere near him

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea who will be coaching us next year but the club knew Barrett was gone back when Ghoul got involved a few months ago.

Strategy would have been formed and feelers would have been sent out right away.
Choices have probably been already made and now we are starting to hear rumblings of those choices.

Has to be Hasler imo. Can rebuild a side, one of the best innovative coaches there is, with one of the best coaching records going around. Can get a team to a gf and knows how to win. Is a great defence coach as well, even when dogs were not winning during his final 2 years, they never got flogged, still had good defence just couldn't score (we wont have that priblem with our squad) Has a good working relationship with the Penns plus he is Manly! !

Have heard mixed reports on this... hoping someone can confirm.... do the Penns and Des still have a good relationship?

Was there fallout betweenb them after the bulldogs saga or not?? (I know that before then they had a great relationship)

Also the Penns are the ones who fired Tooves and unfortunately i don't see them re-hiring him as they would be too stubborn surely!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8