Poll added - Sea Eagles Everyone in League jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

how does this play out?

• the religious 7 ride into the sunset and never play for Manly again

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • the religious 7 are all reinstated next week with no hard feelings

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • Vlandys goes ahead with his Pride Round next year

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Manly use the Everyone in League jersey forever more

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • one or 2 of the 7 are sacked as ringleaders

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • all or most accept some enlightenment on the issue and will wear the jersey in future

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Manly never mention Everyone in League again...

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Several players sek immediate release from Manly

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted yet.
But well worth a listen for a brief but measured response on where the (not playing) players are coming from and where we can go with this (if everyone stays calm).

Community is a big deal for these players...lets try and keep them in ours as well (i.e. Manly and the NRL) so we can all grow :)

1658966397883.png

Let's look at this another way.

Nrl is a multi billion dollar workplace made up of multiple organisations. It isn't just a "game" as some say. They are professionals, this is their career and job. By accepting their contract they agree to be the face and spokespeople for their company.

Now let's ask ourselves this. If another major company had 40% of their spokespeople come out and refuse to endorse inclusiveness by having their uniform changed for 80min to include a rainbow....what would be the response?

All workplaces, as has been stated, have equal opportunity and inclusiveness clauses now.

Let's look at this another way.

Nrl is a multi billion dollar workplace made up of multiple organisations. It isn't just a "game" as some say. They are professionals, this is their career and job. By accepting their contract they agree to be the face and spokespeople for their company.

Now let's ask ourselves this. If another major company had 40% of their spokespeople come out and refuse to endorse inclusiveness by having their uniform changed for 80min to include a rainbow....what would be the response?

All workplaces, as has been stated, have equal opportunity and inclusiveness clauses now.
I really like that hypothetical...mainly because I have no idea what the answer would be.
But, I imagine that it wouldn't be a good thing for the company if they didn't get their s*$# together real quick. Which probably ain't a great sign for our club

Last edited:
I do, quite strongly.

Approx 3-4% identify as LGBTQI (likely under reported), to dismiss the contribution to society or Rugby League is.....well it confounds me personally.

As a side note, I just gogled and 3.3% of the population is indigenous as a comparison.

Unless your argument is that Ian Roberts is actually the only LGBTQI person ever involved in Rugbya League.

If that is the case i can 100% tell you that is incorrect. As FACT.

I take your peanut brain lefty and raise you this galaxy brained righty:

View attachment 21744
What a gronk Latham is, I can see why he's teamed up with Hanson, she needed someone to share her brain cell with, how this d1ckhead got within a whisper of running the country is frightening, although it would have prepared us all for the rise of the equally brain dead political genius Morrison I guess

Is there any reports of player unrest? as in are any of those 7 players considering asking for releases?
If they requested a release, then I can’t see them getting another gig in the NRL. Any club who signed them would be seen to be supporting their stance.
To be honest I don’t think the NRL would ratify a new contract with another club as it would also be seen to be supporting them.
I think it will be a case of Manly keeping them, and to be honest I’m not sure we can restrict them from playing, they haven’t broken any laws. Maybe they have broken a workplace agreement? I don’t know. This might be one for the lawyers.
But as their employer I expect it will be Manly’s legal responsibility to look after their welfare.

It's clear to me that you are delusional, does a community have to change their culture? When was the last time anyone convinced you to change your mind on anything? Heaven to bit I've tried to change your thought pattern all your life! and you still think I'm an idiot?
When family fights, it's time to back away and give them some room......

When family fights, it's time to back away and give them some room......
Mate, we don't fight @byso too big a gorilla. Learnt my life lesson, it's pointless fighting, I loose every time, even when I'm right I lose - I'm married.

Looking forward to tonight, @byso & me have a bet on a bottle of red, he reckon a crowd less than 7,000, I reckon there be more than 9,000 all wearing rainbows even if its not the Manly jumper. I reckon the crowd will be big!!! even if it is a protest of sort. Even sent @byso my address for the bottle of red, just in case he forgot.

It really annoys me that he calls his group 'The Official' facebook group, yet it has no connection to the club whatsoever. All he does is repost what the club puts up there.
I wonder if the club has any power to demand he take 'official' off the title?
Further to what you say, how dare he speak on behalf of all supporters, what a tool!

It really annoys me that he calls his group 'The Official' facebook group, yet it has no connection to the club whatsoever. All he does is repost what the club puts up there.
I wonder if the club has any power to demand he take 'official' off the title?
It started as being called “ Manly Sea Eagles “ , it’s why he has so many members.

The “ official “ is just more bull**** from this wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8