Playing Turbo this week is absolutely mental

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worst luck iv ever seen.. correct me if im wrong but.

Top 4 hopefuls..
Boom fainu in jail.
Then injuries to...
Elliot (season)
Turbo (most of)
Walker (season)
Schuster (1 game gone for season)
Cust ( season)
Thompson (gone)
Afb (suspension and injuries all year)
Jorge (season)
Garrick (injured)
Parker (hia)

Have we played a game this season where we didn't pick up an injury????

Des stuffed up persisting with Elliot and then garrick and then Elliot again. Should of had funa there asap. The combo of croker and levi is DESpicable.. we cant win with both of them starting its just not possible. Croker has to be the worst player in the code
Not to mention, Turbo and Walker have now both received major long term injuries TWICE in the one season

I honestly don't think Tom was all that bad today. Yes he is rusty and his timing was a bit off at times, but then so would anyone be after being out injured for the past 3 months. And some of the errors attributed to him weren't his doing. Two balls he dropped were passed behind his head, and we did get to see him stretch out where his hamstring's didn't go pop which was a big plus. And when he got injured it was only because he fell awkwardly on his shoulder.

Provided his shoulder is OK, he'll be better for the run. He's just lacking match fitness right now, even if our season does only have one game left to play.

Our 2 marquee players cost us the game actually. He gave away 2 tries. The other $1mil clown gave away 2 more. What hope do the rest have if this is their leadership. He was passed fit to play so there's no excuses. Matai played on with plenty of stingers and burners.
I know this isn’t the Skivvy appreciation thread- though there should be one - but can you remember a game many years ago where the opposition ran out to take a quick 20 metre tap and the only Manly player on side an in position was Skivvy. He ran across field following the ball along the opposition back line and yelling for other Manly players to stay out of it until he eventually caught up with the ball and drove the luckless bugger holding it into the ground. How different was that from the Keystone Cops performance that gave away the first Titans try today. How lucky were we to have Skivvy in the team for so long.

I honestly don't think Tom was all that bad today. Yes he is rusty and his timing was a bit off at times, but then so would anyone be after being out injured for the past 3 months. And some of the errors attributed to him weren't his doing. Two balls he dropped were passed behind his head, and we did get to see him stretch out where his hamstring's didn't go pop which was a big plus. And when he got injured it was only because he fell awkwardly on his shoulder.

Provided his shoulder is OK, he'll be better for the run. He's just lacking match fitness right now, even if our season does only have one game left to play.
Des said rotor culf injury potentially.
6 months out if true. Goes for scans tomorrow.. he'll be back for us next season early rounds

Top 4 hopefuls..
Boom fainu in jail.
Then injuries to...
Elliot (season)
Turbo (most of)
Walker (season)
Cust ( season)
Thompson (gone)
Jorge (season)
Garrick (injured)
Parker (hia)

Have we played a game this season where we didn't pick up an injury????

Des stuffed up persisting with Elliot and then garrick and then Elliot again. Should of had funa there asap. The combo of croker and levi is DESpicable.. we cant win with both of them starting its just not possible. Croker has to be the worst player in the code
This season has been incredibly disrupted. Injuries, COVID, Suspensions. I think only 2 or 3 teams in the NRL won’t field a full strength team all year. Canberra, St George, and us.

It’s beyond me why Des plays Croker week in week out. He doesn’t play well. Sure he may have one or two good plays, but that’s basically happens once every blue moon. I can basically guarantee that Croker wouldn’t get a spot in any other team.

Des kept chopping and changing the Fullback role. It was supposed to be Elliot, but Garrick eventually started there. It was then given to Elliot until his injury. It was then supposed to be Garrick but Funa started there against the Rabbitohs.

Tom needs to go away and get totally fit for next season, he tried hard today and was short a gallop in many ways. Yet another injury and frankly this origin fitness test has failed badly!

When he's fit, Tom Trbojevic is arguably the best player in the game.

Problem is those words ... when he's fit. Lately he's been unfit a lot more than fit.

Top 4 hopefuls..
Boom fainu in jail.
Then injuries to...
Elliot (season)
Turbo (most of)
Walker (season)
Cust ( season)
Thompson (gone)
Jorge (season)
Garrick (injured)

Des stuffed up persisting with Elliot and then garrick and then Elliot again. Should of had funa there asap.
So, you don't want Hoppa at fullback any longer then Biff?

Not really. He was hesitant and awkward in a lot of stuff he did today. Not himself at all, well before the injury.

He was rusty for sure but landing awkwardly on his shoulder could have happened at any time. Silver lining is ppl get their wish of him not lining up for NSW and getting a long off season to recover

This season has been incredibly disrupted. Injuries, COVID, Suspensions. I think only 2 or 3 teams in the NRL won’t field a full strength team all year. Canberra, St George, and us.

It’s beyond me why Des plays Croker week in week out. He doesn’t play well. Sure he may have one or two good plays, but that’s basically happens once every blue moon. I can basically guarantee that Croker wouldn’t get a spot in any other team.

Des kept chopping and changing the Fullback role. It was supposed to be Elliot, but Garrick eventually started there. It was then given to Elliot until his injury. It was then supposed to be Garrick but Funa started there against the Rabbitohs.
Croker makes the wrong play fifty percent of the time at least... tough kid, but overplays his hand.

If it’s a rotator cuff injury he won’t play a game for 6 months and really won’t be any good for 9 months , should be good to go about July 2021.

Cannot take a single trick ( if that’s true ).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4