Playing Turbo this week is absolutely mental

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has to play so that nob goblin journo who said Tom is out for the rest of 2020 is proven wrong. can't remember which pond scum it was but he also mentioned the manly fans picking on him.

From initial diagnosis, they have been pretty careful with his return I thought.

I say, let the younger guys play with our 'superstar'. Given the news on AFB, we need a bit of good news this week - Turbo in a man of the match performance reminding everyone what we missed all year might be a good tonic for our collective mindset.

If medical advice is sound and his injury is healed he plays. He’s as much chance of getting injured round 1 next year or game 3 of origin or this weekend. Initially I thought the same chuck but I’m over seeing some of these second rate players trot out. If he’s fit and healthy we play him. Heck we pay him what 50k a game this year. I want to cheer him on and hopefully win a game.
You are more likely to get injured during Origin than in a regular NRL match. That's not even a debate.

I get what you're saying RE: 2nd string side being trotted out but the season is toast, imagine the backlash that is coming if he tears an ACL playing Origin this year and is out for the 2021 season. **** me.

Get his bitch ass out there and entertain us... ENTERTAIN US DAMN YOU!
We haven't seen a fullback in attack since he went down.. no get him out there and make sure he is heavily involved. If he gets injured then his contract needs to be looked at... cant have a guy constantly breaking down taking up all the cap. This club has made some ridiculous moves but at least we didn't sign Packer on 750k

I reckon its great he is playing, very excited to see him working with the new young rookies out wide and rather Tom T play for Manly more than SOO anyday

Get his bitch ass out there and entertain us... ENTERTAIN US DAMN YOU!
We haven't seen a fullback in attack since he went down.. no get him out there and make sure he is heavily involved. If he gets injured then his contract needs to be looked at... cant have a guy constantly breaking down taking up all the cap. This club has made some ridiculous moves but at least we didn't sign Packer on 750k
Entertain us Tommy! Cmon Tommy dance for us! Haha

If he is right to go, his right to go.
If he says he is good to go
The medical staff says he's good to go
The scans indicate he is good to go
The coach thinks he's good to go
He's been training and is going good

Then heaven forbid he is good to go

Rip em new ones Turbo ( bbadturn of phrase I think)

Oh that old chestnut. Professional sports stars are paid to be part of an organisation. Playing is part of it. Training is also 90% of it, media responsibilities, charity responsibilities, appearances, etc etc

In no way do professional sports stars equate to normal 9-5 workers.

The employer needs to manage their asset better.

No they don't equate to 9-5 workers but the principle is the same.
Employees roles and their pay are geared to what they bring to the organisation.

You don't pay your best cabinetmaker to practice his dovetail joints when he's more beneficial french polishing a coffee table just because he could re-injure himself.

The company/s that pay his TPA's, URM etc want him on the field doing what he does best not doing the ball boy's work.

If Tom Trbojevic is fit to play and he wants to play, then why not play him? I get the reasons people have re Origin selection, but the reality is that he's the best outside back we have by a country mile (if you count halves as a different species). If he's fit to play then bloody well play him.

Turbo is the best player in our squad by a large margin, without Turbo we loose a large number of games.

Let him play, if he was to injure the hamstring again it gets the club and Turbo into advanced discussions around this injury. He has to play sometime.

Go Tommy go. If he is fit to play, bring it on.
If he gets injured again, he won't be playing Origin and has the entire off season to get his hammy right.

By playing him,what it also does,apart from helping him get ready for Origin,is that it sells hope to fans for success next year if he combines well with the new players in the team.Fans can get a glimpse of what they can expect next year,on the proviso he doesn’t get injured again of course,and maybe encouraged to get membership etc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4