Petition to Stephen Humphreys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ask the 11 people who don't give a **** about change I guess. They are why the club can rest on their laurels (just my opinion) - see my march on Narrabeen thread.

Thankfully most DO have enough passion to do something about it
Tweet buz rothdick the link to the petition and your plan to rock up at narabeen..he will froth and before you know it will be on nrl360..62 people have already signed so its a positive start..i cant tweet him i dont have twitter

Humphreys doesn't select or coach the side. He just presided over an extension to Des's current contract, so that may be some indication about how concerned they are with the current situation

What answers do you think he is going to be able to give you exactly ?

We have a core group of players that should be putting in better performances than they are. We have some crucial injuries. The board have no control over that.
They have the right to tell des it aint working and to change the playing roster up and give others opportunity to prove themselves..just cause some train well doesnt meen they play well come game time for example croker..i have played rep sports with guys that put minimal effort in training but come game time they are guns..play others and see what they can provide which is needed for future cleanout..see who we want and get rid of what we dont need..we really cant go any worse..alot of people were saying bring schuster in slowly...why slowly..he is playing extremely well..who knows harper could be developing into a sum what decent fb if he was given his chance in rd 1 after trial..he would be 4 games in now and who knows could be killing it but instead des is killing walker

If you wanna make a difference, get to the games and cheer the guys on...this petition talk is embarrasing. Considering we have full time people tasked with trying to win games, I am sure they're doing all in their power to try and turn it around....no fckin armchair critics or coaches required. Time to circle the wagons, feed on the everyone hates us mantality and stick solid...or...we can turn into fsir weather supporters when times get a little hard...I have faith in Desmond even with the cattle he has atm...hope you petitioners eay your words soon...it'll mean we have turned it around...which is what we all want.

Tweet buz rothdick the link to the petition and your plan to rock up at narabeen..he will froth and before you know it will be on nrl360..62 people have already signed so its a positive start..i cant tweet him i dont have twitter
Can someone tweet it to him?

What are you all giving the haters so much oxygen? Rothtool, Kent other supporters etc etc.... you are all walking into their laughing arms with blindfolds on.... how many years have we laughed at the tools over at the Kennel or the broncos supporters forums going off? What are we now doing it???
What will a petition with currently 70 or so signatures actually achieve? Sure you might end up with 500 or 2000 people most of which aren't paying supporters of the club and only give enough of a **** to vent on FB and here....
What I'm Trying to say here is that yes the club is down. Yes we are a mess and yes we need change but the only way to achieve that is to support the club not scream at it.
Living in the UK and being a sports cameraman Iv been to many a Premier League protest where 15000 fans turn up to scream the house down for the manager to be sacked and it does sweet **** all.
The club will continue to run as is until the powers that be think a change is necessary. They won't be swayed by 500 fans turning up making a scene in the hope some cameras will turn up and put it on the telly.
All that acheives is to make us a laughing stock.
We are too good for this to continue. Our squad has too much talent they are just woefully out of form. It will turn around so let's keep our heads up and support.

What are you all giving the haters so much oxygen? Rothtool, Kent other supporters etc etc.... you are all walking into their laughing arms with blindfolds on.... how many years have we laughed at the tools over at the Kennel or the broncos supporters forums going off? What are we now doing it???
What will a petition with currently 70 or so signatures actually achieve? Sure you might end up with 500 or 2000 people most of which aren't paying supporters of the club and only give enough of a **** to vent on FB and here....
What I'm Trying to say here is that yes the club is down. Yes we are a mess and yes we need change but the only way to achieve that is to support the club not scream at it.
Living in the UK and being a sports cameraman Iv been to many a Premier League protest where 15000 fans turn up to scream the house down for the manager to be sacked and it does sweet **** all.
The club will continue to run as is until the powers that be think a change is necessary. They won't be swayed by 500 fans turning up making a scene in the hope some cameras will turn up and put it on the telly.
All that acheives is to make us a laughing stock.
We are too good for this to continue. Our squad has too much talent they are just woefully out of form. It will turn around so let's keep our heads up and support.
Definitely but it just feels good to feel like you’re doing something, I don’t know

Definitely but it just feels good to feel like you’re doing something, I don’t know

Mate, there is a core here, who think taking action, or standing up and having a say (to create change) achieves nothing. Don't let them drag you down.

What those same, "do nothing, the club already know's where they are" people don't realize, that unlike most of us on this forum, an extended period of mediocrity will have many of the borderline or fickle fans losing interest, sending memberships, game attendances, merchandise acquisitions south.

To that end, people & kids looking for a club to support, won't be interested in supporting a record breaking (in a bad way) club that sticks with the same unsuccessful model (i.e. same players, same coach, same systems, same off field issues in management, etc etc) .

So kudos to you, mate. I appreciate your efforts.

People told me last time I created a petition, I was wasting my time as well. What's the point they said. You'll make us look embarrassing they said. Who'll listen to a numpty like you they said. Well, we got 10,000 signatures. I made the petition look like a professional book (spent a lot of time and money), and my wife presented it to Grant Mayer, who with Graeme Annersley took it, and presented it to Morris Iemma, who gave us the initial 10M in state funding that started the monetary input into this present upgrade. I was even in The Manly Daily about it.

So don't listen to the naysayers mate. We need fans like you.

Would you be agreeable to funding a 4 week 'rest' trip to Disneyland for DCE?
I thought that's what we've been watching

I thought we looked much better offensively when Foran was the main distributor yesterday until DCE got involved and ruined the attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how I see our present dilemma.

1-Tommy Turbo is the lifeblood of this side, closely followed by Manase Fainu. All one needs to do is go back and watch Fainu's impact during our 2019 season. Turbo didn't play in the finals and missed a large chunk of the year, yet we almost made a preliminary final.

2-No one can predict injuries, and if we didn't re-sign Turbo EVERY last Manly fan would have been screaming from the rooftops. Api is injured again I see.

3-The Fainu brothers are all going to be stars. Watch their efforts yesterday. If we didn't show loyalty to Manase, then we inadvertently lose the other boys as well. Oh yeah, he still hasn't been found guilty in a court of law either.

4-Dce's contract. That has nothing to do with Des.

5-If Turbo comes back and plays out the season, we win more than we lose. It ain't rocket science.

6-We are moving in the right direction with the signing of Haumole, Paseka, Keppie, Schuster, Aloiai, Saab, and Tuipulotu.

7-The pathways program is providing the club with the best junior talent in the world.

8-I choose to be patient because I believe the wheel will turn.

9-I don't believe instability, division and upheaval is the answer right now.

10-Who do you replace Hasler with? We are still paying the price for sacking a Manly legend in Geoff Toovey, and the thought of having another untried outsider in the coaching box gives me a headache.

11-I love the club and care about results.

Mate, there is a core here, who think taking action, or standing up and having a say (to create change) achieves nothing. Don't let them drag you down.

What those same, "do nothing, the club already know's where they are" people don't realize, that unlike most of us on this forum, an extended period of mediocrity will have many of the borderline or fickle fans losing interest, sending memberships, game attendances, merchandise acquisitions south.

To that end, people & kids looking for a club to support, won't be interested in supporting a record breaking (in a bad way) club that sticks with the same unsuccessful model (i.e. same players, same coach, same systems, same off field issues in management, etc etc) .

So kudos to you, mate. I appreciate your efforts.

People told me last time I created a petition, I was wasting my time as well. What's the point they said. You'll make us look embarrassing they said. Who'll listen to a numpty like you they said. Well, we got 10,000 signatures. I made the petition look like a professional book (spent a lot of time and money), and my wife presented it to Grant Mayer, who with Graeme Annersley took it, and presented it to Morris Iemma, who gave us the initial 10M in state funding that started the monetary input into this present upgrade. I was even in The Manly Daily about it.

So don't listen to the naysayers mate. We need fans like you.
Its not about naysayers. I'm a supporter of the club just like you. I feel the pain just like you.
I get where Bomb Voyage is coming from but turning on ourselves and the club we love isn't the answer.
Good for you getting 10k to support a Brookvale upgrade. That's something to be proud of and a worthy cause. I would say it's a lot different to marching on the club demanding change thou.
And you know what. We need all types of fans. Happy, supportive, angry, frustrated and the list goes on.
I've been here since 2014 and I really feel this is as poisonous as I've seen it it's only round 3 for **** sake. Can we not get some perspective and calm the **** down just a little bit.

This is how I see our present dilemma.

1-Tommy Turbo is the lifeblood of this side, closely followed by Manase Fainu. All one needs to do is go back and watch Fainu's impact during our 2019 season. Turbo didn't play in the finals and missed a large chunk of the year, yet we almost made a preliminary final.

2-No one can predict injuries, and if we didn't re-sign Turbo EVERY last Manly fan would have been screaming from the rooftops. Api is injured again I see.

3-The Fainu brothers are all going to be stars. Watch their efforts yesterday. If we didn't show loyalty to Manase, then we inadvertently lose the other boys as well. Oh yeah, he still hasn't been found guilty in a court of law either.

4-Dce's contract. That has nothing to do with Des.

5-If Turbo comes back and plays out the season, we win more than we lose. It ain't rocket science.

6-We are moving in the right direction with the signing of Haumole, Paseka, Keppie, Schuster, Aloiai, Saab, and Tuipulotu.

7-The pathways program is providing the club with the best junior talent in the world.

8-I choose to be patient because I believe the wheel will turn.

9-I don't believe instability, division and upheaval is the answer right now.

10-Who do you replace Hasler with? We are still paying the price for sacking a Manly legend in Geoff Toovey, and the thought of having another untried outsider in the coaching box gives me a headache.

11-I love the club and care about results.
Spot on. Well said.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10