Petition to Stephen Humphreys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As fans we have to accept losses, and lean periods . As customers you can vote with your wallets .

We can send emails letting the club know its in a sorry state but im sure they know that. Its footy , and players need confidence so public bloodletting by the clubs has never proved to be great tactic. In fact MANLY and its culture is very in house. What are we expecting from the club

Contracts and injuries to key players has smashed this team/ results and the club.
New blood is required and if rumours are correct the club is actively looking for the types of players we need with some tougness and resillience and are actively looking at letting some dead wood go

Chezs contract and toms hammies are vital pieces to the puzzle. All the rest seem to be able to be rectified

Im not into blooding 15 juniors just yet and while i would like to drop or rotate chez if they are trying to find a suitor it will be harder from reggies . Im more open to the short term pain if thats the case.

I applaud your right and passion to petition as i love people power, but im still on the fence at this stage

If I could get 50 members, I'd be willing to head down to Narrabeen to get those answers from Humphrey's and Hasler.

P.S. Signed the petition - recommend you put this up on the FB site
I’m not sure how I don’t have a FB

As fans we have to accept losses, and lean periods . As customers you can vote with your wallets .

We can send emails letting the club know its in a sorry state but im sure they know that. Its footy , and players need confidence so public bloodletting by the clubs has never proved to be great tactic. In fact MANLY and its culture is very in house. What are we expecting from the club

Contracts and injuries to key players has smashed this team/ results and the club.
New blood is required and if rumours are correct the club is actively looking for the types of players we need with some tougness and resillience and are actively looking at letting some dead wood go

Chezs contract and toms hammies are vital pieces to the puzzle. All the rest seem to be able to be rectified

Im not into blooding 15 juniors just yet and while i would like to drop or rotate chez if they are trying to find a suitor it will be harder from reggies . Im more open to the short term pain if thats the case.

I applaud your right and passion to petition as i love people power, but im still on the fence at this stage
Des is the major problem. Look at the team selections. If Siro and Olakau'atu had not been injured Schuster would be still yet to play. Look how he has gone in two weeks out of his best position.

We have the pieces to be doing way better than what we are, but persisting with reserve graders and playing people out of position (such as Walker) is on Des. No genuine hooker or fullback cover is also on Des - blind Freddy could have seen we needed that last year and he did nothing.

If I could get 50 members, I'd be willing to head down to Narrabeen to get those answers from Humphrey's and Hasler.

P.S. Signed the petition - recommend you put this up on the FB site
Actions speak louder than words good work ryan..we as fans need to show them this is not acceptable as i said on the ph and i will be calling again if the same smell is as strong in 2weeks

You probably right but we still haven't / wouldn't have won a game
If they were going to sack des they would not have just resigned him
Des is des he isnt going to hand selection over to silvertails and his incentive based contract will make him justifiably correct to not listen. Its his scalp but our hearts

We have a stack of issues though

Actions speak louder than words good work ryan..we as fans need to show them this is not acceptable as i said on the ph and i will be calling again if the same smell is as strong in 2weeks

Thanks mate, please sign the poll I created, if I get a decent response, I'll start formalising the rally

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
Humphrey's isn't an idiot.

I'm sure he can see, just like we can, that we are in a bit of strife.

In saying that, it's a fans right to vent frustration. Is Humphrey's job to fix it.
But is he only allowed to do what Penns want him to do?

Thanks for
Hi all

I've started an online petition to Stephen Humphreys in the hope that we start getting some accountability for the sorry state the club is in. I know it's unlikely to actually make an impact but I thought it's better to give it a go than to do nothing and complain here.

Here's the link: Sign the Petition
Thanks for the introduction to this site. Looking at the petitions there were some heartbreaking and truely compelling petitions some in which I will sign up for. Whilst I would love to see my footy team in the winner’s circle again this is a petition I can not sign especially when compared to genuine causes of human need. Come on! this is just footy. In saying this I think we have ample opportunity on this site and social media in general to convey our views and if that’s means giving to Dessie so be it! ! But seriously a petition when compared to some other areas of genuine need feels too self indulgent for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8