Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would love to see Parker converted into a bench utility (ie cover for centre/edge back-rower).

With Garrick moving to centre, we need to find a spot for under-rated Parker.

I reckon he'd add more as the 17 on our bench than Burbo or Bullemor.
I hear what you are saying - I would like to keep him around as well.

I'm just unsure if we need that type of player on the bench. I'd rather run with Weekes and 3 middles.

Would love to see Parker converted into a bench utility (ie cover for centre/edge back-rower).

With Garrick moving to centre, we need to find a spot for under-rated Parker.

I reckon he'd add more as the 17 on our bench than Burbo or Bullemor.
certainly offers more that burbo ,Bully should be front row nothing else. Weekes unless he is elsewhere in the team I think needs to be on the bench .

Personally see Parker as a backup centre at this time.
Rock solid defender who has been a heart on legs and at times and 1 of our best players, certainly 1 of the most reliable and 1 of few who plays to their potential.
The addition of Koula in just a short period, has shown the positive effect of serious speed and fresh legs in the modern game and prefer Weekes, Garrick or "Best" if he somehow became available....
The reliable Parker will help you win a few games against the mediocre teams, but will not take you past the best teams who already have their own speedy Crighton, Manu, Graham types firing shots.

Parker fools people by playing to the absolute best of his ability, which is not that high. Good at tackling but too slow to keep up with other centres, and too skinny and fragile to play in the forwards. Can’t knock his effort but if we are serious as a team he should be nothing more than a backup/depth player

Im always against positional swaps but with a bit more beef Hank Scorpio MIGHT make a good edge back rower. Defensively good and has a decent brain.

Parker fools people by playing to the absolute best of his ability, which is not that high. Good at tackling but too slow to keep up with other centres, and too skinny and fragile to play in the forwards. Can’t knock his effort but if we are serious as a team he should be nothing more than a backup/depth player
Luke Lewis was a lightweight... but at the Sharks, under Flanigan, man mountain. Time will tell

Parker is no superstar but he offers a lot:
  • good defensively (mostly);
  • runs good lines when we're setting up tries;
  • not afraid to take the tough carries near our tryline;
  • is not known for unnecessary offloads;
  • may not win us games, but doesn't lose them for us either;
  • not a huge dent on our cap spend;
  • plays with passion for our club (look at his reaction after scoring, causing an error for the other side etc, he gets fired up!);
  • liked and respected by his team mates;
  • always gives his all when he's out on the field.
I think he deserves a spot in our 30.

Parker's friggin Awesome.

Scared Look Around GIF by Fuse

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4