[Resurrected] Panther sex tape...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get it. Why does the NRL bother about this at all?. It should only become their concern if players are charged with criminal offences as a result of the videos. The press should leave it alone. The NRL are wasting their time trying to react to everything that pops up on social media. People that leak this stuff are generally those that have an axe to grind or some other ulterior motive. Reacting the way that the NRL does at present is just feeding the frenzy. Express disinterest and the motivation to leak this stuff will be significantly diminished.

Three on one consensual sex. But no filming. She’s got standards you know.

Putting things in perspective ......

There is no such thing as table manners and etiquette in the bedroom as the animal instinct takes over every one .

Most prefer the standard of privacy in the act of love , erotica and passion

images.jpg

Penrith Panthers' Tyrone May was today sentenced to a three-year community corrections order and 300 hours of community service for his role in the sex tape scandal which rocked the club.

I'm not saying it's not warrented in this case but boy do I read a lot of cases where magistrates go all:
"This is criminal...this is a gaolable offence but..... here have a good behaviour bond and promise not to do it again."

I'm not saying it's not warrented in this case but boy do I read a lot of cases where magistrates go all:
"This is criminal...this is a gaolable offence but..... here have a good behaviour bond and promise not to do it again."
Almost all offences are jailable, in that the maximum penalty includes jail. However the law is clear that 'imprisonment' is the last resort and can only be imposed when there is no other appropriate penalty. As it happens NSW jails are already bursting at the seams.

Is Tyronne May now allowed to play NRL?
I can't see why not. He is being 'punished' by the courts, and provided he is not in breach of the order to do community service then he should be allowed to recommence his football career. The NRL has already punished him, imo.

I can't see why not. He is being 'punished' by the courts, and provided he is not in breach of the order to do community service then he should be allowed to recommence his football career. The NRL has already punished him, imo.

I assumed he wouldn't (or shouldn't) be eligible until he has served his sentence (3 years/300 hours community corrections/service) as that would deem him rehabilitated.

Hot tip, not everyone wants to be like Bozo.

Might be best when offering primal instinct sex tape advice to revert your profile pic back to "buffed up you" to protect Bozo's trademark.

Yes I understand that it is each to their own feathered friend but being the star, the producer , the script writer and the director of your own show is something else :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6