[Resurrected] Panther sex tape...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hot tip, not everyone wants to be like Bozo.

Might be best when offering primal instinct sex tape advice to revert your profile pic back to "buffed up you" to protect Bozo's trademark.

Speaking of the Incomparable Immortal and the greatest player of all time

He made his own sex tapes in every game that he played against the opposition as he totally screwed them with his brilliance live in front of their fans !

1974-evading-bob-fulton.jpg

Speaking of the Incomparable Immortal and the greatest player of all time

He made his own sex tapes in every game that he played against the opposition as he totally screwed them with his brilliance live in front of their fans !

View attachment 13507
Your over fascination with sex is once again on display here, time to ease back on the injections i say.

Keep the thoughts for where it matters, talk is cheap.

Your over fascination with sex is once again on display here, time to ease back on the injections i say.

Keep the thoughts for where it matters, talk is cheap.
I agree . talk is cheap but a sense of humour is good

Life is a lot calmer when we dont have to take things serious all the time :)

Don't confuse the spotting of a poor sense of humour as lacking a sense of humour.

Mind you humour is all relative so there is no fixed unbiased reference point.

Don't confuse the spotting of a poor sense of humour as lacking a sense of humour.

Mind you humour is all relative so there is no fixed unbiased reference point.

We all have a different sense of humour
just like we all have a different sense of taste in all things in life

The moral of the story is ...
Lets Relax and accept that we are all different and get on with life by doing something productive

Like Supporting our great club the Manly Sea eagles and becoming club members

crazy-quote-1.jpg

Yes I understand that it is each to their own feathered friend but being the star, the producer , the script writer and the director of your own show is something else :)
So i guess you only make solo tapes then so you can control the scene better and cut down on costs.

Sex tapes that are scripted are boring anyway and full of tattooed trailer trash types or C-Grade celebrities looking for a "leg up".

So i guess you only make solo tapes then so you can control the scene better and cut down on costs.

Sex tapes that are scripted are boring anyway and full of tattooed trailer trash types or C-Grade celebrities looking for a "leg up".
Top cat does not like tatts, ok boomer

There's good and bad tatts

Solo sex tapes lol , Now that is so funny :) I love a great sense of humour !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8