[Resurrected] Panther sex tape...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They didn't, that is the problem and why May has beem charged.
Why would someone want to film themselves having sex with someone they don't know well? Just so they can have a list of conquests that they can look back on? The women must have been very naive.

I for one will be teaching my daughter to never allow herself to be filmed/photographed in any compromising position. You never know where it to could end up. And I hope that young women take note of these recent events cause allowing this sort of thing can have damaging consequences to their lives.

So is Turdy using his discretion to ban this bloke??
giphy.gif

The boys will break him yet!

Eh I’m in a chat group and have seen all the vids..

Some of y’all lead relatively sheltered lives: and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that!!

Personally I don’t feel that the “stars” of these videos have done anything wrong in particular, except for the glaring issue of sharing them...

Whoever is leaking them is the real issue, at least in my opinion, and I keep saying that if the roles were reversed sexually, the players would be the victims and not the criminal.

Some of y’all lead relatively sheltered lives: and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that!!

Personally I don’t feel that the “stars” of these videos have done anything wrong in particular, except for the glaring issue of sharing them...

Whoever is leaking them is the real issue, at least in my opinion, and I keep saying that if the roles were reversed sexually, the players would be the victims and not the criminal.

I disagree.

1a6c1bcecfd86bc24698bbcc681c9c05.jpeg
From news.com.au

Last edited:
Penrith Panthers player Tyrone May has been stood down under the NRL's new no-fault policy, over allegations he filmed and circulated sex tapes of two women without their consent.

The roles are not reversed though are they? And, just to be clear, as soon as any participant shares a sex video between their friends (closed group or not), it has been made public.

I know. I know. I really did think it was a link to the story. From now on I’ll just have to read all the info on Silvertails. Safer here!
Don't know how people get to these images. But I don' use FB or Instagram and only follow a few footy sites on twitter.

Having worked in IT, I do believe that once simething is digitized it is there in eternity :eek:

The roles are not reversed though are they? And, just to be clear, as soon as any participant shares a sex video between their friends (closed group or not), it has been made public.

And that’s the mistake they’ve made her.. once it’s on the internet it’s there forever: I’m not condoning what they’ve done, the point I’m making is that is this was a WNRL player the outrage would not be directed at the player.

It's at his discretion. Eg - if he plays for Manly - stood down indefinitely.

He plays for Penrith - 10% salary fine.

He plays for the Broncos - the game needs to grow up, nothing to see here... Move along.

Or if he's at the Roosters Nick decides whether he gets suspended or punted and if Nick wants him gone he gets double the player's salary to spend under the salary cap in compensation.

Why would someone want to film themselves having sex with someone they don't know well? Just so they can have a list of conquests that they can look back on? The women must have been very naive.

I for one will be teaching my daughter to never allow herself to be filmed/photographed in any compromising position. You never know where it to could end up. And I hope that young women take note of these recent events cause allowing this sort of thing can have damaging consequences to their lives.

I have 2 daughters and totally agree. You can only teach them wrong and right, and hopefully they live life the right way.

In these video's , the girl may not have even been aware she was being filmed, especially if they were impaired with alcohol/ drugs.

But May didn't make the videos public. A player from another club is esponsible for that and is apparently meeting with the NRL today.
If he is the one that is secretly making the videos, how is he not the one that is leaking them? Is someone swapping his sex tapes for greatest try videos?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8