[Resurrected] Panther sex tape...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
But it seems odd to me when the media platform owned by the NRL is out there contributing to the rumour mongering.

Their content on the official NRL website should be to broadcast the game, provide news about the game and promote the game only... Not provide opinion pieces (with an obvious slant/agenda, i.e. stadium article last week), current affairs and speculation.

If any another official website of a major sporting competition does this I would like to know.

This is again a demonstration of how destructive social media has become
We can keep saying “well you have to watch what you do”.....fact is you can be a good person, caught at the wrong moment
We all make mistakes and now there are low life’s waiting to catch that moment

I really don't understand why we have to discuss and fuel this sort of content or news. If it is non-consenual of nature or out and out abuse then that's horrible and a matter for the police and courts, not for social justice.

If its a video released that shouldn't have been and is a private matter then let it be.

I am sick of this become the "confidential" pages of tabloid news papers. I long for the days where the sports pages are about sport again!

Why don't we hear about the Nappa Leaker too.:think:

Expose them all and it may stop any future scandals :wait:

I actually don’t get ( at all) why the leaker isn’t the one they are attacking rather than the players.

I don’t get the whole video the bedroom deal but if it’s between two consenting adults then why suspend / fine the participant when in fact it’s the person who posted it in social media that’s to blame.

I actually don’t get ( at all) why the leaker isn’t the one they are attacking rather than the players.

I don’t get the whole video the bedroom deal but if it’s between two consenting adults then why suspend / fine the participant when in fact it’s the person who posted it in social media that’s to blame.
Agree to an extent Mark but why do the fools show it to the third party that does leak it? In most cases I bet the young lady doesn’t know it’s being sent around on a WhatsApp group chat to all the mates to watch.
Film it privately and keep it private, don’t send it to the entire team.
I’m pretty sure in most cases the leaker didn’t steal it ; it would have been shared willingly in the first place and in almost all cases without the consent of the young lady. Sure the sex is consensual but the rest isn’t.

But basically it all comes back to the scourge that is social media. I got off it years ago. So much garbage. This site is about the extent of it for me.

Last edited:
Agree to an extent Mark but why do the fools show it to the third party that does leak it? In most cases I bet the young lady doesn’t know it’s being sent around on a WhatsApp group chat to all the mates to watch.
Film it privately and keep it private, don’t send it to the entire team.
I’m pretty sure in most cases the leaker didn’t steal it ; it would have been shared willingly in the first place and in almost all cases without the consent of the young lady. Sure the sex is consensual but the rest isn’t.

But basically it all comes back to the scourge that is social media. I got of it years ago. So much garbage. This site is about the extent of it for me.
At least we ( occasionally) just talk footy.

I really don't understand why we have to discuss and fuel this sort of content or news. If it is non-consenual of nature or out and out abuse then that's horrible and a matter for the police and courts, not for social justice.

If its a video released that shouldn't have been and is a private matter then let it be.

I am sick of this become the "confidential" pages of tabloid news papers. I long for the days where the sports pages are about sport again!

Again the issue is also that NRL.com fuel this by providing a running commentary on these issues - on the official site of the entire code!

Just yesterday they posted an article with the following headline:

Panthers fear rival player leaked lewd videos
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/04...nrl-integrity-unit-about-second-player-video/

I mean what hope does the code have of fixing their image when they help fuel these stories??

Yes, but not going to repeat it. If there are criminal charges as per the above then it will all come out soon enough.

Threats allegedly made to put people off their game etc, all very bad stuff.

No wasn’t suggesting you repeat it ( otherwise I would have asked ) just surprised it’s out there, and if it is why the leaker hasn’t been charged!!

Again the issue is also that NRL.com fuel this by providing a running commentary on these issues - on the official site of the entire code!

Just yesterday they posted an article with the following headline:

Panthers fear rival player leaked lewd videos
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/04...nrl-integrity-unit-about-second-player-video/

I mean what hope does the code have of fixing their image when they help fuel these stories??
Yes but we can be better than that, than the NRL, not such lofty heights of which to aspire I know. I would prefer to speak about the sport, the game, the quality of football not the social lives of the players

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12