Overreaction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's an Angry Bird
frustrated GIF by Angry Birds

Not sure Manly’s is easier than the Raiders.
Raiders will start favourites in all matches other than Penrith game
Yes, I can see the raiders draw do seem easier. Roosters, dragons has hard draws. We need to win the roosters match as our F/A is not good.

Everyone saw the team that blew other teams off the park for a top 4 finish last year, and was 10 minutes away from big wins against both Cowboys and Storm just a month ago. Good teams don’t have games like Friday night, irrespective of injuries and poor refereeing, they find ways to win. With a top 8 spot on the line that was a meek performance and deserves the criticism it has received

Thanks Jurbo. So they were a good team versus Melbourne and NQ for 75 minutes, winning the former and just losing the latter, but now they’re a bad team.

How do you rate Melbourne? Now four losses in a row - bad team?

Thanks Jurbo. So they were a good team versus Melbourne and NQ for 75 minutes, winning the former and just losing the latter, but now they’re a bad team.

How do you rate Melbourne? Now four losses in a row - bad team?
Nah mate never said we were a bad team, referred to those games as they showed what we are capable of. The Storm win was a good one at the time as they were sitting 2nd and it was before they had gone on their current losing streak.

If we want to be back in the top 4 as we were just last year, we need to find some consistency and yes, that means beating bottom 8 teams like the Dragons

Season on the line and a below par performance regardless who was unavailable in a very winnable game . Dragons had some setbacks as well but just got on with it and found a way to win Understandably more disappointment reaction then over reaction

Season on the line and a below par performance regardless who was unavailable in a very winnable game . Dragons had some setbacks as well but just got on with it and found a way to win Understandably more disappointment reaction then over reaction
I actually think the Dragon's setback of losing their fullback actually helped them in a way.
Ramsay alway has a few errors in him and just like last week when the Knights kept kicking to Saab it seemed ours was similar...except Ramsay went off and Mbye caught everything.
Mbye is way better defensively and under the high ball, he may not offer the same in attack but theydidn't have to do anything fancy really.
Weird l know.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6