Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
X Fainu should have remained on.
X Winterstein wasn't used at all.
X Suli / Parker's defense (and side) is being targeted.
X Hodko was used terribly.
X We had AFB, Taupau and others kicking. Why?
X DCE really, really struggles at crucial moments.
X We were completely gassed at the end (completely 0 fitness).
X Team as a whole is far too slow.

I still think we can avoid the spoon. Just.
It's very sad that we're competing for it but our other spoon contenders have some pretty tough matches too.
That was heartbreaking today.

If anyone’s watching the eels v souths game look how much moses runs the ball & looks dangerous.Dce the cat should do the same.Parra looking good in this game.

I honestly don’t care if they get the spoon. Every year some team gets the spoon and it’s never interested me because it was never my team. This lot of maroon and white draped buffoons aren’t by team either. My team took a dose of hemlock when the owners hired Barrett, sacked Donny and sold Ferris.

Several people have pointed to Barrett’s head in hands pose after a loss but I think his jibbering relief after the team jags a win is more telling. It’s not the look of a coach who devised a game plan making his way down to congratulate the players who implemented it.

Penn, Greenberg and Barrett have won. This team is now just to boring to bother watching. If Parramatta were playing like this I might tune in just to laugh at them. When the Sea Eagles play like this it’s just sad.

I’m not planning on watching any more Manly matches. Certainly not going to the games to be gouged and disappointed at the same time. I’ll still watch Rugby League if a good team is playing (Tigers V Warriors etc) but I’m not going to waste time watching Manly. This from a bloke who has looked forward to the start of every season since Gardner and Booth were our centres.

I honestly don’t care if they get the spoon. Every year some team gets the spoon and it’s never interested me because it was never my team. This lot of maroon and white draped buffoons aren’t by team either. My team took a dose of hemlock when the owners hired Barrett, sacked Donny and sold Ferris.

Several people have pointed to Barrett’s head in hands pose after a loss but I think his jibbering relief after the team jags a win is more telling. It’s not the look of a coach who devised a game plan making his way down to congratulate the players who implemented it.

Penn, Greenberg and Barrett have won. This team is now just to boring to bother watching. If Parramatta were playing like this I might tune in just to laugh at them. When the Sea Eagles play like this it’s just sad.

I’m not planning on watching any more Manly matches. Certainly not going to the games to be gouged and disappointed at the same time. I’ll still watch Rugby League if a good team is playing (Tigers V Warriors etc) but I’m not going to waste time watching Manly. This from a bloke who has looked forward to the start of every season since Gardner and Booth were our centres.

where is the 'I sadly agree with most of that' emoji

The race for the spoon

Round 21 .....

Thursday Dogs v Broncos

Saturday.. Eels v Titans

Saturday.. Roosters v Cowboys

Sunday..... Sharks v Sea Eagles

Can the Dogs Beat the Broncos ?...... ...Nah
Can the Eels beat the Titans ?............ ...Maybe
Can the Cowboys beat the Roosters?... .Nah
Can the Sea eagles beat the Sharks .......I bloody hope so

What do you guys think ?

The race for the spoon

Round 21 .....

Thursday Dogs v Broncos

Saturday.. Eels v Titans

Saturday.. Roosters v Cowboys

Sunday..... Sharks v Sea Eagles

Can the Dogs Beat the Broncos ?...... ...Nah
Can the Eels beat the Titans ?............ ...Maybe
Can the Cowboys beat the Roosters?... .Nah
Can the Sea eagles beat the Sharks .......I bloody hope so

What do you guys think ?

I hoped we could hold on to an 18 point lead with 15 minutes to go against the Panthers too.

thank God Parra managed to jag a loss. They are playing somewhat like us! After this weekend I am no longer so hopeful about beating Dogs and Titans, even at home. Pretty sure the Cowies won't finish last, they know they owe Thurston more than that. Looks like it is us and Parra, someone is stirring the soup of sh**t. Crowd of about 6000 apparently to watch that shameful loss to Penrith, I wonder how awful our crowds will be in the next few weeks???

thank God Parra managed to jag a loss. They are playing somewhat like us! After this weekend I am no longer so hopeful about beating Dogs and Titans, even at home. Pretty sure the Cowies won't finish last, they know they owe Thurston more than that. Looks like it is us and Parra, someone is stirring the soup of sh**t. Crowd of about 6000 apparently to watch that shameful loss to Penrith, I wonder how awful our crowds will be in the next few weeks???

Not many, and that’s yet another nail in the coffin!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8