Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look, today we MUST come out an put on a show.

Our defence was pretty solid vs Panthers last month in the errors game.

Panthers are dropping off an we should pounce and Phuck them up if we want to consider avoiding the spoon.

Ideally we want to finish above Knights, Titans, Bulldogs, Cowboys, Eels come seasons end. This would have us sitting in 11th position. A season failure but far away from the spoon. We will need to win 5/7 of our remaining games to do this. 4/7 should see us in 12th

If we don't win today I'll be very nervous about getting it, because if our players and staff can't get up for a game after last week's shame then we're in big ****

What a load of negative cods wallop I'm reading
What happened to all the Turbos and Cherry supporters on here ?
Suddenly they're not good enough to drag us off the bottom ?
Shhhhheeesh there is nothing wrong with our players and with the Ghost who walks coming back everyone will lift ...ggggaaaarrruunnteeeed !!!
Us by 20

What a load of negative cods wallop I'm reading
What happened to all the Turbos and Cherry supporters on here ?
Suddenly they're not good enough to drag us off the bottom ?
Shhhhheeesh there is nothing wrong with our players and with the Ghost who walks coming back everyone will lift ...ggggaaaarrruunnteeeed !!!
Us by 20

at least ... :whew: :smoke:

I'm tipping this spate of teams winning on a forward pass try will end today. I think we all know what the call is in the 79th minute today if Manly score a game winning try like the Cows did last night.

Actually i can't even remember the last time Manly won on the back of a dodgy referee decision. The Hand of Foz? (and i'm still not convinced that was the wrong call).

When we won 54 nil I knew we were wasting about 6 tries.

Barrett should have told the team to win 24-0, and to keep those tries in the bank for later games.

Ffs we could have used 1 of them in each of the 3 games we lost by 2 points or less.

He’s an idiot coach.

When we won 54 nil I knew we were wasting about 6 tries.

Barrett should have told the team to win 24-0, and to keep those tries in the bank for later games.

Ffs we could have used 1 of them in each of the 3 games we lost by 2 points or less.

He’s an idiot coach.
Very unkind to idiots .......

Certainly looking dismayingly possible. We had that game won with 10 to go - what a coach- and fan-murdering performance. And worse, if we'd won (and especially if Parra loses as they certainly should) I'd put a week's pay on it that we're out of Spoon contention. Instead, we're 100% in the mix. I still think we're good enough to beat the Titans and the Dogs at Brookvale, which should be enough. But what a horrible situation to be in!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4