Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So Dogs have leapt over us now. Parra a big chance of beating the Titans this week so we could be in a 3 way for and against battle with them and the Cowboys for last spot. Awesome.

The hope of a win over the hapless Dogs next week to save us from the spoon is fast fading. On current form they will beat us.

The Round 24 Parra v Cowboys game may well be our saviour if we can jag one win on the way home. Be interested in how the Titans go this week as both us and Cowboys have them before end of season.

Filthy Catholics got up tonight. I thought they were specials TBH. Wish I had of of backed them. Leaves us in a very precarious position as Parra are also specials to beat the Titties.

I think I can safely say that we are all apart of the Manly history as we have all been discussing our teams performance at our worse ever time of existing in this club. The only question now is will we get the wooden spoon? There is a first for everything and is this going to be it?

The Eels will probably roll the Titans tonight, but then they have the Dragons, Melbourne, Cowboys and Roosters to finish the year.

They should get thumped in a couple of those, so assuming Manly can stay competitive, one more win should mean avoidance of the Spoon.

I still don’t think we’ll get the spoon BUT that’s on the basis we can beat one maybe two of the teams we are still to face.

If we don’t win another game then we deserve the spoon!!
Who do you see us beating ?? Up until the last two weeks I thought we'd have the Dogs covered, but not so sure now. Maybe Titans at Brookie is our only hope.

The spoon is ours I reckon.
**** you penn **** yiu Barrett

Disagree mate. Parra haven’t been good tonight. They finish with Dragons, Storm, Cowboys (JT’s last game in NQ) and Roosters.

Surely we pick up at least one more win to stay away from it.

Who do you see us beating ?? Up until the last two weeks I thought we'd have the Dogs covered, but not so sure now. Maybe Titans at Brookie is our only hope.

On current form no one , all I’m hoping for is a bit of camaraderie to win one more and if so it could come against a team we are not expected to beat.

But you’d have to say we are odds on at present to not win another!!

The Eels will probably roll the Titans tonight, but then they have the Dragons, Melbourne, Cowboys and Roosters to finish the year.

They should get thumped in a couple of those, so assuming Manly can stay competitive, one more win should mean avoidance of the Spoon.

That's a big assumption, Volley. What are you basing it on?

Parra has had an absolute awful season and yet have won exactly the same amount of games as we have. How is a major overhaul of our whole coaching staff not on the cards. Injuries are one thing but this team is not as bad as they have shown. Worse is that no new signings on the way and less to spend due to cap issues means we are destined for another version of this year next year. I believe it is part of corporate maneuvers by Greenberg and the NRL to rid sydney of a northern beaches club and bring in a central coast franchise. Wouldn't be suprised if Penn is in on it because he will sell the licence for a hefty sum. Like when they buy a pub for the pokie licences and then run the pub into the ground to shift the licence elswhere. Unless a serious consortium makes an offer to Penn that he can't refuse I think we may be toast.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10