Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Unfortunately for all of us we are contenders for Parra’s stronghold on wooden spoons.
Are we really that bad??? The start of the season I was filled with so much hope.
Lussick back from injury, this young Aust schoolboy from Canberra Crocker, Turbo to fill his potential, DCE cementing himself as the best half, Kelly getting better with a season under his belt, Api learning to pass, Marty learning when to pass. I could go on and on.

My hope is now that we just win more than Parra.

****house year is 2018 in my opinion.

Well they will beat the cows tonight and look far more dangerous than we have the last couple of weeks. Api gone for who knows how long makes us favs for it this yr imo.

if we can win 4 more games we wont get it...........

giphy.gif

Depends on the dogs. I remember how Fozzy fired up for a couple of games when we looked like getting the spoon in his last year with us. We’re odds on at the moment.

If we can fluke two more wins we should be safe. We need two more teams to play as badly as the broncos and the storm did. Sad situation but a fitting end to the Barrett experiment.

Lols are on us unfortunately.
Let's not forget we lost to both Parra and the Cowboys . ( yay team !!)

We are the best chance to win the spoon since I have been alive. Not a great feeling.

I'm finding it harder and harder to care at this point. The club is dying.
How can you say you don't care .
We all care and we are all hurting because we love our club .
Coaches and players only die
Our club and the Incomparable Immortal will never die .
images.jpg

Hopefully API isn't out for long cause if he is we are in trouble !! Why can't lussick play hooker in our first grade team ? Also why can't we ask for permission to allow another player to be elevated into our top squad as we have no other hookers in our team (besides brown who isn't a hooker)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6