Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3000.jpg
During the Sharks presser, Gallen said Manly have nothing to play for & no pressure.
The spectre of the spoon is widely feared as a possible unpleasant occurrence.
Does this look like playing for nothing !!!!!
Pride is everything.
Lets see some more boys !!

Last edited:
Mate can’t you wait a day without having potshots at other supporters on here? Fuc$ me, enjoy the win for fuc$ sake..
The same huntin’ and a campin’ and a fishin’ and a shootin’ fella who wanted the team to lose by 60.

As they say in the classics - ffs.

Honestly while lane has been good (runs a good line), he gets some good delivery. We have to manage our cap though. Thommo has been great and we pay sirro starting second row money.

Also though parra has over the years offered such ridiculous overs. It’s not worth the bidding war. We have no idea what money he went for

Reported to be about twice our offer

If only Parker could jump that high during the game!!

He is one of our best under the high ball and has a good jump on him and the only reason I can see why Barrett puts him on the wing as he is a centre.

Would prefer Tom Wright out there but not with Suli.

Because if you put him at centre he might get more ball and more chances to drop it. He looks like a new born foal when he runs the ball

I guess it comes down to whether you rate defence or attack

Compare him to Suli who looks like the titanic in defence and Parker wins hands down

Compare him to Suli who looks like the titanic in defence and Parker wins hands down
I don't need world beater attack but christ he gives me the ****s when he has at least one guaranteed drop in a play the ball in our own half each week. I'd settle for him just having average hands but it's like in his enthusiasm he has feet for hands.

If we lost yesterday he was the pivotal moment for me. He dropped that ball on the 30 in the play the ball and the next set the sharks scored under the posts to make it a 2 point game. Momentum swings like that are criminal. I don't care if he doesn't do anything flash so long as he doesn't do anything stupid.

I don't need world beater attack but christ he gives me the ****s when he has at least one guaranteed drop in a play the ball in our own half each week. I'd settle for him just having average hands but it's like in his enthusiasm he has feet for hands.

If we lost yesterday he was the pivotal moment for me. He dropped that ball on the 30 in the play the ball and the next set the sharks scored under the posts to make it a 2 point game. Momentum swings like that are criminal. I don't care if he doesn't do anything flash so long as he doesn't do anything stupid.

Maybe move him to fullback as TT is good for 2 or 3 drops a game

He is one of our best under the high ball and has a good jump on him and the only reason I can see why Barrett puts him on the wing as he is a centre.

Would prefer Tom Wright out there but not with Suli.

Agree. Suli is crap

The only way to get Suli to move fast laterally would be to put Maccas on each side.

Man we are such a loved team not
Anyone just watch rugby league wrap.
One sentence about our game.
Man so hope we can give it to the other teams and not win the spoon.
I think the panthers coaching siutuation good for us..attention will be off us this week for once.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10