Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I’ll say, don’t know if you watched the recent movie on him, inspirational indeed!
Thanks for the tip . I must see the movie .
I read about inspirational leaders and Winston is one of the great ones .
When the bombs were falling on Great Britain there was no tears and fears from Winston . Winston could inspire his people to run through brick walls in time of adversity .
Winston never lost the dressing room !!!

Now Parra have had a win I can see them winning a couple more. Cows and dogs have both gone up a gear, recently as well. **** we would have to be the favourites for the spoon right now.

Result driven business indeed.

We need this mans spirit Mark , This man never lost a game .
View attachment 9127
Sack Chamberlain
quote-finland-must-not-be-allowed-to-disappear-off-the-map-neville-chamberlain-136-86-38.jpg

Think we should be safe, we hopefully jag another win or two and parra have an unbelievably tough month

Can't believe we didn't do more to keep lane, you prioritise players like him. He is a real point of difference in our pack and I can't believe we let him go without more of a fight

Think we should be safe, we hopefully jag another win or two and parra have an unbelievably tough month

Can't believe we didn't do more to keep lane, you prioritise players like him. He is a real point of difference in our pack and I can't believe we let him go without more of a fight
Honestly while lane has been good (runs a good line), he gets some good delivery. We have to manage our cap though. Thommo has been great and we pay sirro starting second row money.

Also though parra has over the years offered such ridiculous overs. It’s not worth the bidding war. We have no idea what money he went for

We must beat the Titans .....
Broncos tough but beatable....
Bulldogs will be tough , but with another big effort we can beat them.
Tigers will be tough too.
I’m hoping we win at least 2 from the last 4 games. Again we must be the Titans no matter what...
And avoid the Manly nightmare: The Wooden Spoon.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10