Other NRL games round Nein [2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mate I absolutely despise Parramatta with the Knights a very close second! I don’t have much time for the Roosters but hope they make a come back & win tonight.
I have a couple of “friends” through my sons school friends who are eels supporters. You know the types. People if ur kid wasn’t friends with their kid you would have nothing to do with them. So of late I’ve copped their jibes at their mind numbing bbqs which has just increased my absolute disdain for this team in blue and yellow. One of said “friends” was also an ex bears fan who adopted the eels after the bears got rightfully s$&@canned from the comp. I mean what a f$&@en loser, I mean “friend”. Lol

Mate I absolutely despise Parramatta with the Knights a very close second! I don’t have much time for the Roosters but hope they make a come back & win tonight.
Brown got put on report via a late one from the Bunker.

Well on Fox we have Ginnane and Ennis so don't complain too much
But we do have Shane Flanagan. And I know you’ll call him a cheating flog....I like his commentary (unlike the wanker Cronk) he seems a no- nonsense commentator with plenty of good advice. Even better when he slags off Ennis in the call.
I hate myself, but I Ike his commentary.

Brown and Niakore won't be lining up against us.

Brown's was a shocker.

Reed Mahoney might be joining them although I suspect he will only miss 1 game.

Only after called out by commentators... they got a call from someone.... probably the ambulance driver...
Yes very late, according to Robinson they told him as they were running on the ground for the second halve.

Two bad incidents by the Eels who seem to be trying to re-brand themselves as dogs.

(Though I like doggos and dog acts are usually ones of loyalty so I prefer to use...cats - as they are a-holes..lol)

Anyway

If you're going to be considered one of the nrl favs year after year with new stadiums and calls going your way because the nrl are desperate to get a 'west' gf win.... then eventually you'll start acting with impunity.

waffle:

Nrl's favouritism has created a team of jerks.

I have a couple of “friends” through my sons school friends who are eels supporters. You know the types. People if ur kid wasn’t friends with their kid you would have nothing to do with them. So of late I’ve copped their jibes at their mind numbing bbqs which has just increased my absolute disdain for this team in blue and yellow. One of said “friends” was also an ex bears fan who adopted the eels after the bears got rightfully s$&@canned from the comp. I mean what a f$&@en loser, I mean “friend”. Lol
Just remind them of a couple of facts:

8 FG titles vs 4. That equates to one approximately every 9 seasons for Manly 1947-2020 (less 3 seasons as the NE); one every 18.75 seasons for Faecalmatta.

No wooden spoons as opposed to considerably more (13?) ‘spoons than Manly has won premierships.

Alternatively, drop them completely as associates.

Or move to the Northern Beaches homelands.

Just remind them of a couple of facts:

8 FG titles vs 4. That equates to one approximately every 9 seasons for Manly 1947-2020 (less 3 seasons as the NE); one every 18.75 seasons for Faecalmatta.

No wooden spoons as opposed to considerably more (13?) ‘spoons than Manly has won premierships.

Alternatively, drop them completely as associates.

Or move to the Northern Beaches homelands.

parra fans and maths don't really mix.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8