Other NRL games round Nein [2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Panthers leagues club will be crazy. Hate to be on security tonight. The ferals are going to party.

What concerns me is that the NRL could easily change the rules again on Tuesday. They've already said they will make changes they deem necessary.

Again, a spectacular own goal by the Narks board, who recently completed the Wests’ Tigers corporate retreat course at Old Sydney Town.

How can parra keep getting awarded six to go, nothing in those calls. 5-0. Cannot stand that rule, too inconsistent. Don't mind it used occasionally, but 5 nil to one team in 25 mins of play?
Come on Simon, NRL have okayed it now by telling us what the infringement was, all good

Come on Simon, NRL have okayed it now by telling us what the infringement was, all good
Except the refs determine the game with the whistle. Sides do not come back from constant six to go's against them. They fall over in a heap due to the extra tackling and no possession and games are as good as over. No contest. Some games you hardly see it used or the whistle is put away in the second half. Its too late, its over used by some refs where I feel when its only used for blatant infringements game flows better.

You seen Panthers defend, them seem to get away with a hell if a lot of wrestling these days, where you see other teams penalized for similar efforts

Since Cameron Smith is gone I really enjoy watching Melbourne play. Just about the best team I have ever seen.

If Manly don't win the grand final, I'll be cheering Melbourne on to prevent Penrith from winning and achieving their 5 year plan (which now in its 8th year I think).

NYEagle
That’s just un-manly like...

Squeals should be down to 11 squeelers for 10 after that set. Shoulder charge, followed by a knee.
Studs up would be in awe.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8