Other NRL games round Nein [2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canberra are fading in the 2nd half.

I should have known this would happen when I predicted a Canberra win.

I picked the Raiders simply because they’d lost quite a few in a row and I thought they’d get themselves up for a win.

They might yet do so but jeez they look ordinary in the second half and currently are two points in arrears!!

I picked the Raiders simply because they’d lost quite a few in a row and I thought they’d get themselves up for a win.

They might yet do so but jeez they look ordinary in the second half and currently are two points in arrears!!

The moment Ponga did that short kick off, you somehow knew that the Knights weren't going to go down in this one without a fight.

Say goodbye to Canberra for 2021. Tarpine's got a knee injury, Rapana will be out for a few with a bad hammy. And that's just from today's loss, it doesn't take into account their other internal issues.

Tough times ahead for Ricky Stuart.

Count Souffs and the Chooks out. I don't think the Worms are as big a threat as their present position might suggest. They've had a rather easy draw so far. And the rest ... I'd like to think that at our best its led by Manly but we're just making up the numbers this year. This years NRL premiership race is two horse race.

Last edited:
There will be no one to ref or go in the bunker after this weekend. The officials are f#cking hopeless
Unbelievable! That knock on by Tamou was disgracefully missed. I hate this new rule that allows the bunker to go back within a set of six and identify 'foul play', but if they are going to have it, it should be all or nothing. You can't have absolute howlers like that decision stand.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7