Other NRL games round Nein [2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Squeals should be down to 11 squeelers for 10 after that set. Shoulder charge, followed by a knee.
Studs up would be in awe.
Typical Parramatta Worms......team full of grubs & a Queen who can’t stop flapping his arms looking more 6 agains. Shoulder charge gets put on report but the knees in the back of Hutchinson by toilet boy Brown gets nothing. What a joke.....the NRL darlings getting the rub of the green yet again. I dare say the MRC will cite toilet boy. He should get 4-6 weeks for the deliberate knees!

Typical Parramatta Worms......team full of grubs & a Queen who can’t stop flapping his arms looking more 6 agains. Shoulder charge gets put on report but the knees in the back of Hutchinson by toilet boy Brown gets nothing. What a joke.....the NRL darlings getting the rub of the green yet again. I dare say the MRC will cite toilet boy. He should get 4-6 weeks for the deliberate knees!
He won’t escape

How can parra keep getting awarded six to go, nothing in those calls. 5-0. Cannot stand that rule, too inconsistent. Don't mind it used occasionally, but 5 nil to one team in 25 mins of play?
They have clearly backed off with the one sided counts of last year but yeah tonight what a joke. F$&@ I hate parramatta. Still think they are overrated. If we have a few back vs them in a few weeks we’ll smash them I reckon.

OMG back in the country this w/end and having to endure Ch9 - oh it’s painful, slater, and erin bogan, my ears are bleeding

They have clearly backed off with the one sided counts of last year but yeah tonight what a joke. F$&@ I hate parramatta. Still think they are overrated. If we have a few back vs them in a few weeks we’ll smash them I reckon.
Mate I absolutely despise Parramatta with the Knights a very close second! I don’t have much time for the Roosters but hope they make a come back & win tonight.

And they were refused the 18th man foul play request because Brown wasn't put on report.

I'm torn good to see roosters not getting their own way buuuut at the hands of squeelers
Yep and with all the reviews and.stoppage of play and the useless bunker does nothing.

Don't really care for roosters but a dog play is a dog play, deliberate foul play resulting in a player being rushed to hospital immediately

Yep and with all the reviews and.stoppage of play and the useless bunker does nothing.

Don't really care for roosters but a dog play is a dog play, deliberate foul play resulting in a player being rushed to hospital immediately
I cannot for the life of me believe with the stoppage, the replay and the bunker, not taking it further at the time.
A joke

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12