Other NRL games round 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watched the highlights.

Donkeys were terrible. It was like watching a training game were the coach tells everyone to go easy to not injure. If they lose milf, it could be a whole lot worse (we have them next week).

Let's just hope we can do the same next week and build some healthy F/A like the chooks did tonight (although knowing our luck, they will turn up).

Everyone is talking about Mary and Pay, but Seibold isnt sitting pretty either.

Quite sure I saw cardboard cutouts of broncos fans leaving at half time.

Thoroughbreds not quite getting the returns on the brown paper bags that they want at the moment.

Uncle Nick's bags are bigger than a thoroughbreds
(did that come out right?)

Interesting statistic out of last nights training run for the Chooks.....and its a rather telling one.

Run Metres:
Chooks - 2361
Brisbane - 1119

I can not remember the last time one side ran more than twice as many metres as their opposition in the NRL.

How funny would it have been if the Morris Bros started knocking out backflips after tries like Brandy did all those years ago.
That Rooster noise that was coming through the TV when they scored would’ve absolutely pissed off the Donkey fans.
That’s a bit hard at 45 years of age

I must say I’m quite concerned at two things for next week.

1) a bounce back situation
2) a pinkie one sided affair using the 6 again rule in their favour to get them back on track.

Chan NEIN just cannot have their favourites not rating.

Interesting point: Kyle Flanagan looked unconvincing out there despite being part of a 59-0 win.

he looked meek and apologetic even when backing up for try.

2) a pinkie one sided affair using the 6 again rule in their favour to get them back on track.

Yeah I agree. However they are that bad tgat even with that help it will only limit us to a 30pt margin instead of 60

The Donkeys didnt show up. I think at times it comes down to a club that get everything given to them that has caused a lazy culture. No excuse for a defeat like that, sure they have key guys out and their replacements were exposed. The Easts tries through the guts were the big concern, they were exposed by speed and the new rules do not suit big teams.

They will bounce back next week so we need to be ready for an ambush. This is a game that is a danger one for us as the world will write them off. I know that Des will have our boys ready as we as a club have our feet on the ground. We are not in a pampered universe like the News Filth donkeys are!

I doubt that Easts would have beaten some of the 2nd tier Qld sides 59-0 - e.g. Burleigh.

A promotion/relegation system would work for Qld I reckon.

Yep i agree.. the roosters got 4 six agains before the donkeys got 1.... end of the day its still the same crap team plus Staggs. We will smoke them

Oh , Dear ,
another Deer in the headlights that does not have a clue what to do ....

‘Deer in the headlights’: Glenn Lazarus sprays Broncos, declares Anthony Seibold ‘not up to it’

https___prod.static9.net.au___media_2018_07_23_09_36_barrett_230718_env.jpg

Oh , Dear ,

‘Deer in the headlights’: Glenn Lazarus sprays Broncos, declares Anthony Seibold ‘not up to it’

View attachment 14538
Wonder if Delta C-E and the ‘vics still think that Trent the Gent was a great coach?

Oh , Dear ,

View attachment 14538
Who belted us that game? Fmd barrett pics should be banned so we can try to forget.. cant believe he almost got us a spoon. Wow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7