Other NRL games round 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was a classic case of receiver Lee taking in the ball well in front off where the pass was thrown off a legal good pass. Not even mentioned , nor should it be.

This was not a good spectacle as the weak referee allowed the Drizzle to suffocate the contest by allowing them to shake hands with the opposition attack all night. The Drizzle are the masters of spoiling the game and when they are allowed to get away with like they did tonight they will win. The Vermin were there own worst enemy with so many dumb handling errors. Looking at this team I dont see either being a threat come finals time.
They accounted for us in front of home crowd by 16 albeit under the old rules.They’ll be there as usual. Brandon Smith is almost as good as Cam these days. Plenty of good players. I hate them with a passion but they won’t go away with that forward pack.

Saifiiti boys have improved incredibly under new coach
Apprenticeships under Bellamy and Robinson, and a well regarded smart operator in his own right, Adam O’Brien has the Knights humming. Their defence has been the major improvement imo.

Beautiful try there! Brian Kelly makes an excellent winger. No surprise really given he was a winger for NSW U18’s in two thrashings of the QLD side and he scored 4 tries in one of those games

Last edited:
Some Brian Kelly brilliance gets the Titan the win in that final 10. Scores a try, freakishly regathers a poorly kicked short restart, sets up the match winner with a perfect grubber infield and beats the Tigers to catch the short restart and deny them a final set

Some Brian Kelly brilliance gets the Titan the win in that final 10. Scores a try, freakishly regathers a poorly kicked short restart, sets up the match winner with a perfect grubber infield and beats the Tigers to catch the short restart and deny them a final set

I think he would have improved a lot under Des had he chosen to stay. Good to see he is doing well in a pretty ordinary side.

I think he would have improved a lot under Des had he chosen to stay. Good to see he is doing well in a pretty ordinary side.

Agreed. I believe that Brian Kelly, Jesse Ramien, Moses Suli and Brad Parker all have/had the potential to be great centres under Des Hasler. Unfortunately the time we were absolutely spoiled with promising young centres was a time when the club was really out of sorts and restricted them from flourishing.

A pretty good 'ad lib' try from the tigers in the gc v wt game.

Also a year since the titans won - long time between victory songs.

The Knights, who I think is a team on the up, played well against a raiders side that looked a bit off for some reason.

These comments are from watching an indepth 4 minute highlight package (ha) so....

In the late push and shove some Canberra players seemed to be a bit 'cat like' rubbing their hands across the eyes of Klemmer.

18 year old Bradman Best (born in Manly, raised on the Central Coast) is making an immediate impact in the NRL. Let's hope our young stars soon get the chance to do likewise. Here is Best, Hopoate & Schuster all starring for the NSW under 16s in 2017

I've watched Bradman Best and I'm surprised how much muscle he has added so quickly.
To me he will become a second rower or lock.

18 year old Bradman Best (born in Manly, raised on the Central Coast) is making an immediate impact in the NRL. Let's hope our young stars soon get the chance to do likewise. Here is Best, Hopoate & Schuster all starring for the NSW under 16s in 2017

Shuster looked good in that video as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2