Other NRL games round 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m a little bored at the idea of playing easts again in the grand final. 72 was good, but I was over it after ‘13 frankly. At least they have an obvious weak link in Flanagan this year.

Wow the Warriors have been horrible. Dragons must be really bad lol.

After that game, pussycats v once were’s, the dragqueens fans must be very worried about their teams chances this year. Would they be thinking that when they play the pussies, they could probably eclipse the donkey’s losing score; not something to look forward too.

Not a fan of calling a knock on for every ball dropped when facing your own try line but that Storm roll under the body and between the legs surprised me that it wasn't called.

Is it me or did Gagai seem like he was trying to look after Addo-Carr by not smashing into his ribs there. Came in fast, but game a somewhat softish hit around the waist and down the legs.

Jorge would have sent JAC into Round 10 lol

This was not a good spectacle as the weak referee allowed the Drizzle to suffocate the contest by allowing them to shake hands with the opposition attack all night. The Drizzle are the masters of spoiling the game and when they are allowed to get away with like they did tonight they will win. The Vermin were there own worst enemy with so many dumb handling errors. Looking at this team I dont see either being a threat come finals time.

16 out of 16 for the Storm V Souffs in Melbourne....
Now that is some hoodoo.
I respect the Storm for being constantly hard to beat. They rarely get dusted by large margins. It is a tribute to their coach and the many 'average' players who turn into top First Graders when they join Melbourne. Their win last night was more about grit and determination than conventional skill. That has to be admired.
But they are not the team they have been over the past decade, and next season they must struggle. They are losing their two wingers - the best pair in the comp - and their new proxide-haired forward who dominated last night is off to the Tits.
And surely Scam will hang up his boots at the end of this season.
I don't understand how the Storm manage to be so successful when the Donkeys, who have the first pick of the Queensland litter, can be so up and down.
The only failing of the Storm is not developing their juniors into the NRL.

16 out of 16 for the Storm V Souffs in Melbourne....
Now that is some hoodoo.
I respect the Storm for being constantly hard to beat. They rarely get dusted by large margins. It is a tribute to their coach and the many 'average' players who turn into top First Graders when they join Melbourne. Their win last night was more about grit and determination than conventional skill. That has to be admired.
But they are not the team they have been over the past decade, and next season they must struggle. They are losing their two wingers - the best pair in the comp - and their new proxide-haired forward who dominated last night is off to the Tits.
And surely Scam will hang up his boots at the end of this season.
I don't understand how the Storm manage to be so successful when the Donkeys, who have the first pick of the Queensland litter, can be so up and down.
The only failing of the Storm is not developing their juniors into the NRL.

What juniors , do they actually have any ???

What juniors , do they actually have any ???
That is my point, Mark.
Melbourne has been a total failure in developing juniors. For this reason I'm advocating that the Storm gives up on Victoria and relocate to Brisbane. After all, the majority of their squad are Queenslanders.
The Storm haven't gained the hearts of Victorians nor made a dent in the following of AFL.
So, rather than inventive a new club to be Brisbane's second team, I reckon The Storm are a perfect fit, and the competition numbers would remain at a sensible 16.
C'mon. You know it makes sense!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4