Other NRL games round 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tedesco is in huge doubt for tonights game. Woke up with a fever... i wonder who will play fb for them. I think it will be close but rorters to get the 2 points

My tips

Rorters (donkeys are shyte)
Storm (wont lose 2 in a row)
Canberra (30 plus)
Manly (13+)
N.Qld (moylan is starting)
Tigers (30 plus)
Warriors (flip of a coin)
St merge (dogs cant score a root in a brothel, 12 nil)

Thank God the footy is back! Praise him! :)

I’m absolute **** at footy tipping but the funny thing is last year I had to pick about 8 weeks in advance as we were spending about six weeks in the Kimberley Wilderness and bugger me if I didn’t kill it!!

It’s just when I’m at home and able to read articles and watch TV that I **** everything up!!

Think I got like 2 out of 8 last week!!

My tips for round 4 are

Roosters
Panthers
Storm
Sea Eagles
Cowboys
Raiders
Tigers
Bulldogs

As bad as the Bulldogs are, I reckon they’ll get the Dragons who are absolute ****e atm
Haha ye its a spoon bowl for sure.. i picked saints but i forgot foran is back. He is a try or 2 player. Hope he holds up i enjoy watching him play, imo he is one of the best halves in the comp. If he played for us and could last a season we would win for sure. I mean Mitchell moses is one of the best halves in the comp... this is how weak the halves are nowadays

Will be interesting to see the debut of 22 year old prop Keaon Koloamatangi for the bunnies this week and what he can do. Age shouldn't be the determining factor.
Hass is 20 and he's certainly proved himself when 19 years old.

The grass at suncorp looks appalling! Is it grass or felt? There are divots coming out everywhere. What a disgrace.

Donkeys will smack the rooters tonight. Hate both of them but rooters could do with a bad season please.
I love the enthusiasm, and the sentiment...

However... Broncos look lost without Friday games... or they suck... or the Roosters are a grade or two better...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8