Other NRL games round 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Parker would be great with a fast winger outside him
Yes, I think he has the ability to set up his outside man. As an edge player, I think he would be more proficient in this aspect than Thompson & Sironen who have been dying with the ball very regularly this season.

Screenshot_20200829-154259_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anyone else getting this ad? Its the main ad i see

Melbourne are a well structured and disciplined side. Although when you lose the penalty count 8 - 1 even Parra can beat you. They won’t loose the penalty count tomorrow and they will get more set restarts at critical stages of the game than we do. Nothing gases the pack more than multiple set restarts early in the game. We often are subjected to that adversity. I expect the same tomorrow.
Maybe it will help if we don’t lay all over them in the tackle

The Worms destroyed, the Court Jesters destroyed......OMG I haven’t felt that much satisfaction in ages lolololol. Now for the Cowboys to beat White Line Fever, Panthers to beat the Tigpies & the boys to silence the Storm.....if we can beat the Storm I believe we will make the 8 & from
there anything is possible!

Last edited:
What an Inspirational performance by the Warriors !!!
Home sick players replaced by unwanted loan players from other clubs . No home ground and plenty of uncertainty surrounding the players future
But the players keep defying the challenges and adversity.
The warriors depth and character has been challenged and all their players stepped up and raised to the occasion .
Who would believed they would thrash the knights ?
No one but the Warriors and that is all that matters when you have the right players that believe that they are capable of getting the job done and go out and Walk the Talk and win
if-we-get-the-right-people-in-the-right-job-weve-won-the-game-quote-1.jpg

Warriors have certainly showed a ****load more in the face of adversity the last 6 weeks than we have.
You are right feathered friend and 6 weeks is plenty of opportunity for those same under performing players to step up and be counted . Sure we had injuries and some times narrow losses are understandable but their is no excuses for heavy defeats as this exposes the ability and character of those under performing players Credit to Des for getting the boys up to rise to the occasion a few times and in time you find which players are needed to take our club to glory once again and that is players that are capable of producing the goods on a consistent basis .
if-we-get-the-right-people-in-the-right-job-weve-won-the-game-quote-1.jpg

I have been unfortunately watching Cowboys games the last 3 weeks given they have been playing fringe top 8 sides.

My assessment? - they are F@&&ing hopeless. You’d swear they were paid by the NRL to lose to Souths, Newcastle and Cronulla just to ensure Manly can’t make it.

But of course that is tin foil hat stuff. Manly are doing an excellent job to ensure this just by themselves. No help even needed.

NYEagle

Sorry all but cowboys are giving an easy passage for the sharks.

They are pretty much ensuring we are now done for the season

How s$$$t is it that we had to rely on the cowboys to keep our season alive.

You are right feathered friend and 6 weeks is plenty of opportunity for those same under performing players to step up and be counted . Sure we had injuries and some times narrow losses are understandable but their is no excuses for heavy defeats as this exposes the ability and character of those under performing players Credit to Des for getting the boys up to rise to the occasion a few times and in time you find which players are needed to take our club to glory once again and that is players that are capable of producing the goods on a consistent basis .
View attachment 15274
Yep way too inconsistent this year as you say
All I want in 2021 are players who hungry for success and want to play good hard for this proud club.

Yes we have had injuries but so has other clubs. Warriors have lost half there squad and are playing away from home all season yet they are playing harder, tougher football than us and a few of our players should have a good hard look at themselves.

We will come out of this a stronger club we need too.

Let's hope they put up a good performance tomorrow worthy of this great club.

Yep way too inconsistent this year as you say
All I want in 2021 are players who hungry for success and want to play good hard for this proud club.

Yes we have had injuries but so has other clubs. Warriors have lost half there squad and are playing away from home all season yet they are playing harder, tougher football than us and a few of our players should have a good hard look at themselves.

We will come out of this a stronger club we need too.

Let's hope they put up a good performance tomorrow worthy of this great club.
The only way we can come out of this season stronger is by adding stronger players to our squad that are strong enough to avoid heavy humiliation loses

Some of our players looked way out of pace and out of place place at NRL level in those heavy loses that are out of character from our Legendary club .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14