Other NRL games round 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Panthers certainly have a great mix of quality players in their squad .
Full credit to the tigers for competing and making a game out of this

If tigers turn up like they did for the first 35 minutes we are in for a rude shock next week they looked good then gave it all away.

One thing again so obvious how slow we are compared to other teams.

Panthers will now easily win with tigers down a man.

Roosters doing it easy 58-12 final score.

sadly winner this year will either be panthers, storm or roosters.

those 3 a class above everyone else.

sadly that scoreline above could be us come Sunday night.
well, lets hope it aint the rorters nor the drizzles

They create opportunities off their relentless pressuring of the opposition teams, they have a young and creative spine, fast mobile forwards and they tonight showed patience against a team that was right up for this match.

They are reaping the benefits of investing in youth and its paying huge rewards. 11 in a row is a mighty effort this season and I truly hope that they continue it as they really are a benchmark team and a team that we need to try and replicate in time.

The one thing I see stopping them is their inexperience in finals, I think the Drizzle and the Rorters especially have that in droves. It is likely that come semis they will face in week 1 either the Rorters or the Raiders and that will be a stern test for them.

I enjoy seeing teams that are youthful and play without fear, that is a attribute of our club and something we need to get back ASAP!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8