Other NRL games round 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's great seeing our juniors making debuts for other clubs isn't it? Our coach and retention committee have a lot to answer for.
I know tell me about it , yet we are stuck with slow Taufua , Parker and fail Elliot Plus croker.

but you know no one is going to take any accountability for our situation at the club at the moment.

Why would he want to come to Manly? Definitely would love him there but, great speed, can kick goals, fixes somewhat the backline. No need for a mediocre winger who kicks goals, send Parker to the wing, have Taufua replaced by Hoppa/Funa

Why would he want to come to Manly? Definitely would love him there but, great speed, can kick goals, fixes somewhat the backline. No need for a mediocre winger who kicks goals, send Parker to the wing, have Taufua replaced by Hoppa/Funa

Parker to the wing. Are you serious???

Roosters doing it easy 58-12 final score.

sadly winner this year will either be panthers, storm or roosters.

those 3 a class above everyone else.

sadly that scoreline above could be us come Sunday night.

Last edited:
Mate, Staggs is a legit star.
I keep hearing this about Donkey players. Carrigan, Pangai, Offengauhi, Fifita, Farnworth, Coats... all are being talked up as superstars in the making. So how come the Donkeys get flogged each week?
It's just that Channel Nein have to find some positives from this pathetic team they showcase every week.
If you believe the dribble from Channel Nein then it's just a matter of time before these players mature and the Donkeys return to their 'rightful' place of NRL darlings.
Stand by to 2021 when we are forced to watch them in prime time every week.

sadly winner this year will either be panthers, storm or roosters.
Souths are building form nicely, but losing Latrell is a huge loss for them. The Raiders could still be a force with their clever English forwards making them tough to beat in tight finals matches. Next week will be their test against the Roosters. I think there is a question mark over the Panthers whether they can handle finals football against experienced sides like the Storm & Roosters.

I keep hearing this about Donkey players. Carrigan, Pangai, Offengauhi, Fifita, Farnworth, Coats... all are being talked up as superstars in the making. So how come the Donkeys get flogged each week?
It's just that Channel Nein have to find some positives from this pathetic team they showcase every week.
If you believe the dribble from Channel Nein then it's just a matter of time before these players mature and the Donkeys return to their 'rightful' place of NRL darlings.
I went off prematurely on Staggs at halftime. His defence was pathetic in that second half. I’ve lowered my expectations after that.

I don’t disagree with what you say about the Broncos, but there is no doubt in my mind some of the players you mention (not all) will be damn fine first grade players. They are just rudderless at the moment and Seibold was only part of the problem (on field leadership is terrible). It will turn for them, unfortunately, so we better enjoy them being down while we can!

Souths are building form nicely, but losing Latrell is a huge loss for them. The Raiders could still be a force with their clever English forwards making them tough to beat in tight finals matches. Next week will be their test against the Roosters. I think there is a question mark over the Panthers whether they can handle finals football against experienced sides like the Storm & Roosters.
Be interesting to see how the Panthers go without Api there for the first time this year.

I went off prematurely on Staggs at halftime. His defence was pathetic in that second half. I’ve lowered my expectations after that.
It’s across the park for the donkeys, similar to us last week. There are guys in our side that can defend well, but you wouldn’t have thought so watching last weekend’s game.

Melbourne are a well structured and disciplined side. Although when you lose the penalty count 8 - 1 even Parra can beat you. They won’t loose the penalty count tomorrow and they will get more set restarts at critical stages of the game than we do. Nothing gases the pack more than multiple set restarts early in the game. We often are subjected to that adversity. I expect the same tomorrow.

YES! defense is great, would always be in position, can take the high ball. Proven this a few weeks ago when he was pushed out to left wing.

No offence SL, but we have been there and done that with Parker, and it was not pretty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11