Other Games [Round 6, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually a game I would watch but that was some nice attacking footy from the Dolphins. A real pleasure to watch. Can they back it up for another 40?

What the FKK is Edrick Lee doing.

Two soft tries to Feldt while bludging infield.

Amateur hour.

NYEagle
Hes too gangly and slow to retreat to be able to pull off the Fox up and in. Plus how long has he been out of the game? Surely Bennett will give him a cpl uppercuts at half time.

Phins well and truly UP

🤪🤪🤪

And my tipping taking a hit , ****!!
For this game I thought who will have the most impact on their return? Benjis bro, or Drinkwater?
I went Drinkwater. The Cows aren’t out of it yet. But Drinkwater just needs to keep throwing harbour bridge passes to Feldt. That’s unless Frederick realises he’s leaving Kyle with 15 metres of outside space to play in.

Wow. That was gutsy from the phins. They looked absolutely rooted at 26-22. And Flanno was right. The cows continued to try and go around them instead of thru them.

The ref did everything in his power to get that game to a grandstand finish.

Went all the Cowboys way there for much of the second half.

The broadcasters love their tight games.
Sure did, but they weren't counting on Edrick Lee to do the intercept which sealed it.

Gotta praise the Phins defence...the Cows threw everything at them in the 2nd half.

2 things about Good Friday's games firstly
Phins Up!!!!!!

Secondly and this might not be popular but I am a massive Trell
Fan I love the bloke. He plays differently to Tom but is effective in his own way.

I also like the way he stands up for what he believes in, now I don't agree with everything he says but love his passion and courage to put his views out there. Just wished he was in the centres at manly instead of the souths number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8