Other Games [Round 6, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1830.jpg

SuperCoach Ciraldo making major impacts at the dogs.

15th last year and this year they look like lifting to 12th or 13th after the round is over.

😮😮😮

NYEagle

Wots with Fox League constantly playing the Souths song at try time? Every other teams gets some stupid sound effect based on their emblem. Manly gets some fake bird screech. Not every other teams fault that rabbits twitching make a ridiculous sound.

And redressing Manly's forward pass error call was fixed by letting Souths have as many forward passes as they like.

Just watched the Bulldogs vs Souths game on delay. The loss of Addo-Carr was big and why they lost by so much. Alamoti then moved out and took Addo-Carr's spot on the wing after he twisted his ankle. Alamoti then defended like he was playing centre; way too far in. Souths then scored something like 7 tries down his side because he was way out of position. I'm surprised none of his team mates or coach picked this up and made him defend further out.

Wots with Fox League constantly playing the Souths song at try time? Every other teams gets some stupid sound effect based on their emblem. Manly gets some fake bird screech. Not every other teams fault that rabbits twitching make a ridiculous sound.

And redressing Manly's forward pass error call was fixed by letting Souths have as many forward passes as they like.

Done for every Souths try at home games.

Just watched the Bulldogs vs Souths game on delay. The loss of Addo-Carr was big and why they lost by so much. Alamoti then moved out and took Addo-Carr's spot on the wing after he twisted his ankle. Alamoti then defended like he was playing centre; way too far in. Souths then scored something like 7 tries down his side because he was way out of position. I'm surprised none of his team mates or coach picked this up and made him defend further out.
Exactly what I was thinking. After the first one, I thought surely Ciraldo gets the message out asap. But the second one was even worse. He had three rabbits outside of him.
And listening to the Gronk bust a nut over Latrell everytime he touched it. Then he thought that Preston one on one attempt was a hip drop. It’s not Prestons fault he fell on Thompsons ankle.

Exactly what I was thinking. After the first one, I thought surely Ciraldo gets the message out asap. But the second one was even worse. He had three rabbits outside of him.
And listening to the Gronk bust a nut over Latrell everytime he touched it. Then he thought that Preston one on one attempt was a hip drop. It’s not Prestons fault he fell on Thompsons ankle.
Agree and I was surprised that the so called expert Cronk or the other commentators did not even realise why all the tries were being scored down that side. Souths were not all that great although they did well to spot Alamoti defending so far in and kept on going back there time and time again and found acres of space.

Agree and I was surprised that the so called expert Cronk or the other commentators did not even realise why all the tries were being scored down that side. Souths were not all that great although they did well to spot Alamoti defending so far in and kept on going back there time and time again and found acres of space.
Just to underline how bad this defence was I’ve put a pic below. And remember this is the second try down this side. You can use the Fox excuse to some extent. As he regularly jams in, and it takes a good harbour bridge pass to get on the outside of him, as he can go from the up and in, to the turn and chase quicker than anyone. Alimoti looks to have great hands and he’s only 19. Which is why for the love of god did not the coaching staff, or senior members have a word to him after the first one happened.
Look at the overlap and options Koloamatangi has. And guess where Trell is? Right in the middle of the KFC bucket?

23099083-B39B-4D69-AD2B-D0E6C46F17D5.jpeg

I think the performance of Brendan Elliot is one of the worst I have ever seen. Almost as bad as his semi against South’s in 2021.

NYEagle

Jeez these Dolphies are a smart and well-coached team. Swallowed up injuries that should have crippled them, and currently up 20-6 against the Cowies. Shows also how much BinTime matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8