Other Games [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
here's some lovely lovely match highlights of parra not scoring a point.

You know... gutherson should be a soccer goalie. Every try that gets scored he throws his arms up, looks around for someone to blame, like he's not the fullback. whiny baby.
Parra...champs one week chumps the next.

Painful to think it was Souths who beat us last year to get into the Grand Final. They're playing great footy and we're 10th. More than half the teams in the compare better than us.
That said, Bunnies are great to watch.
Apparently this is the 4th or 5th time in a row that Souths have beaten Parra, one Parra supporter said we should forfeit our next Souths game it's all to painful..lol.

Wow. Klein having another blinder (not). He is seriously inept. I turned on the see the Rorters scrum try and then that penalty against the Cows was ludicrous.

We haven’t had a lot of luck this year at all with anything. We really needed the cows to play well today.

I’ve just watched this game for 10 minutes. And seen the roosters get 2 penalty’s I’ve never seen given before.
Look who's reffing. Is there something going on with Klein these days? I don't know if there is a personal issue or something else, but his officiating in recent times has been horrendous and so many unexplainable decisions.

It’s amazing the stitch up going on with the other clubs. In almost every case the bottom team of the eight beats the higher team.

They are setting it up that even 28 points (ie what we have win the last 4 games) might nit even get Manly in.

I think only Brisbane, and at a stretch Parra are the target teams Manly can catch, but they will likely cancel by ensuring with results that all teams get to 30.

Total busll**** because I actually think Manly can win the last four.

NYEagle

Last edited:
It’s amazing the stitch up going on with the other clubs. In almost every case the bottom team of the eight beats the higher team.

They are setting it up that evening 28 points (ie win the last 4 games) might nit even get Manly in.

I think only Brisbane, and at a stretch Parra are the target teams Manly can catch, but they will likely cancel by ensuring with results that all teams get to 30.

Total busll**** because I actually think Manly can win the last four.

NYEagleI
It certainly seems that way. Although we don’t deserve a chance to make the finals this year.

When you look at the Easts' side you can see their recruitment strategy:
Tedesco from Tuggers; Suaali from Souffs; Keary from Souths; JWH from Manly; Lodge from Worriers; Crighton from Souffs... all of them were proven first graders (JWH had only played a handful of matches but everyone knew he was destined for greatness).
'Somehow' they manage to attract good talent which wouldn't come cheap. Next seasons it's Brandon Smith. Previously it's been Cronk and Money-Bill. And yet they manage to stay under the Cap.
They don't waste their efforts on developing locals when raiding other clubs works a treat for them.

What a stinking pile of rubbish viewing NRL games have become. Those poor fans in Tamworth getting this served up.

All one side boring no contests. Of course the NRL will say "Look how even the teams are on the table" and "What about the skill in all of these amazing tries". Completely missing the point.

Not to worry, there will be one close contest this round and it will be the last Sunday game.

When you look at the Easts' side you can see their recruitment strategy:
Tedesco from Tuggers; Suaali from Souffs; Keary from Souths; JWH from Manly; Lodge from Worriers; Crighton from Souffs... all of them were proven first graders (JWH had only played a handful of matches but everyone knew he was destined for greatness).
'Somehow' they manage to attract good talent which wouldn't come cheap. Next seasons it's Brandon Smith. Previously it's been Cronk and Money-Bill. And yet they manage to stay under the Cap.
They don't waste their efforts on developing locals when raiding other clubs works a treat for them.

The laughable part is when a player does make his first grade debut with the Chooks, their fans claim them as a local junior even if said player was poached as a 17 or 18 year old from another club and made his Chooks debut less than 12 months later.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8