Other Games [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can’t believe it, another game to pad up the eight. Watch Brisbane win by 50 so they can pad up their F/A to +100. The only team we will be able to catch on 28 points is Parra, and that requires Canterbury beating them which is next to no chance.

Very sad, because this team is very capable but is poisoned by over confident, stupid, non-team players that are too strong over the unit. The s$&t that has gone on would never be tolerated at Melbourne.

This has been the most disappointing year in all the years I have supported Manly in terms of how good a team that has managed to miss the eight.

There needs to be some standards put in at this club, and if any big head doesn’t like it they can f$&k off.

How about we start with clauses in contracts. Playing for Manly should be a privledge and the club is allowing people to play for this club that do not represent it with dignity.

I’m surprised you guys aren’t as pissed as me about all of this, and it is a further insult by their being conversations about Des being the fall out. Are you kidding me?

EXECS wake up!!!!

NYEagle

Milf has played like a spud tonight. Plenty of team mates with him too. That said, they may still yet pull this off.

Took the donkeys about half an hour to work out to attack the knight's left side. Their left hand defence is useless.

I can’t believe it, another game to pad up the eight. Watch Brisbane win by 50 so they can pad up their F/A to +100. The only team we will be able to catch on 28 points is Parra, and that requires Canterbury beating them which is next to no chance.

Very sad, because this team is very capable but is poisoned by over confident, stupid, non-team players that are too strong over the unit. The s$&t that has gone on would never be tolerated at Melbourne.

This has been the most disappointing year in all the years I have supported Manly in terms of how good a team that has managed to miss the eight.

There needs to be some standards put in at this club, and if any big head doesn’t like it they can f$&k off.

How about we start with clauses in contracts. Playing for Manly should be a privledge and the club is allowing people to play for this club that do not represent it with dignity.

I’m surprised you guys aren’t as pissed as me about all of this, and it is a further insult by their being conversations about Des being the fall out. Are you kidding me?

EXECS wake up!!!!

NYEagle
I agree it is one of the most ludicrous seasons on terms of missing the eight in regards to how much talent we have and how well we can play.

I agree it is one of the most ludicrous seasons on terms of missing the eight in regards to how much talent we have and how well we can play.
The whole club needs to have a big long look at themselves. Too much self respect and not enough club respect.

It is like this club has no history.

NYEagle

Dead set, it's a donkey lovefest on Fox. They interview 5,000 donkey players with hours of dribble with each. I've never seen so much time post match spent on one team... and they had an ordinary game.

There was a big difference between Brisbane and Newcastle tonight.

Brisbane have a spine and a fairly good support cast. Newcastle does not.

The Knights need a halfback. He might not be perfect but I guess they really could do a lot worse than Luke Brooks. But a halfback is only half the problem. Then they need their forwards to do a more consistent job. Sometimes it honestly beats me how their forwards can continually get picked for NSW when they are getting their arses kicked every other week in the NRL.....

There was a big difference between Brisbane and Newcastle tonight.

Brisbane have a spine and a fairly good support cast. Newcastle does not.

The Knights need a halfback. He might not be perfect but I guess they really could do a lot worse than Luke Brooks.
I thought Clune and Milf were their worst tonight. Gagai, Chihuahua and Best not far behind.

Milf is basically there for the payday until he starts with the Dolphins. He has had good periods, but he's playing mostly like its something to do. There is no heart in it from him.

There isn't much heart in it from any of the Knights.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8