Other Games [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Contrast the way Souths play to our team; lose their halfback late and put in a rookie and don’t miss a beat. Their depth is outstanding and if Mitchell stays fit can win the comp.
I thought they would struggle when Bennett and Reynolds left, but it just shows how much we need to improve to trouble the better teams.

Contrast the way Souths play to our team; lose their halfback late and put in a rookie and don’t miss a beat. Their depth is outstanding and if Mitchell stays fit can win the comp.
I thought they would struggle when Bennett and Reynolds left, but it just shows how much we need to improve to trouble the better teams.
Souffs were treading water until...they get their marquee fullback back.
Put a fit, refreshed Turbo in our side and...we too trouble the better teams.

We’re miles off and they are playing really good footy, timing their run nicely and I agree, I think they can win the comp, remembering they have the motivation of last year to keep the fire burning.

SJ is rubbish.

I thought Warriors were specials tonight vs Dogs. Clearly two of the worst three teams in the NRL along with the Knights.
I had to tip the Warriors in a last team standing comp, only had them, Dogs, Titans and Dragons to choose from after 12 weeks.

Laughing my a$$ off how they keep shutting the Bunnie's song short after each score. Bunch of wanker$ at Parra.

FB_IMG_1660305209928.jpg

It might seem a bit silly after a shutout, but I don’t think Souths have the defence to win the comp.

Painful to think it was Souths who beat us last year to get into the Grand Final. They're playing great footy and we're 10th. More than half the teams in the compare better than us.
That said, Bunnies are great to watch.

here's some lovely lovely match highlights of parra not scoring a point.

You know... gutherson should be a soccer goalie. Every try that gets scored he throws his arms up, looks around for someone to blame, like he's not the fullback. whiny baby.

Painful to think it was Souths who beat us last year to get into the Grand Final. They're playing great footy and we're 10th. More than half the teams in the compare better than us.
That said, Bunnies are great to watch.
They weren't playing that great with their number 1 player not playing. Just like us.
Unfortunately our number 1 has been gone longer.
That is the difference

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7